Elon Musk, War puppeteer

13 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Nicely phrased but still untrue.  And you've been attempting to minimize a billionaires' intervening in a major war against invading Russia...

To be clear, were you ok when that same billionaire intervened to offer the people of Ukraine wifi? 

9 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

keep digging.  That you don't know that you're a liar...for the record, I wouldn't take any QB over Josh.  He went for the grand slam and got struck out tonight.  He WILL redeem himself.  Not so much for u cons, or what passes for that label nowadays.

If you are a doctor, I am worried for your patients after reading this.  You seem unstable of late.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

To be clear, were you ok when that same billionaire intervened to offer the people of Ukraine wifi? 

If you are a doctor, I am worried for your patients after reading this.  You seem unstable of late.

I was fine when he did that.  It's when he reneged that I got pi$$ed...

I'm retired.  My patients ask me to unretire often.   Don't make em like they used to....all this competitiveness and OCD are good in medicine.  Play golf sometimes in a foursome of docs.  Those are who you want.  It's the results that matter.  Bedside manner doesn't matter when your life is on the line.  It's not arrogance if you produce.  So there's them things...Oh, and I'm honest to a fault..

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

27 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm retired.  My patients ask me to unretire often.   Don't make em like they used to....all this competitiveness and OCD are good in medicine.  Play golf sometimes in a foursome of docs.  Those are who you want.  It's the results that matter.  Bedside manner doesn't matter when your life is on the line.  It's not arrogance if you produce.  So there's them things...Oh, and I'm honest to a fault..

JFC man, let it go.  You aren't producing anything here, no life is on the line, its just you obsessing over a perceived grievance. Do you wonder why this isn't a top story on any of your msm sources?  Because it's a nothingburger. You are the one not being intellectually honest here, but its with yourself, amigo.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

52 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What leads you to talk about yourself so frequently to a group of about 12 strangers, most of whom you dislike? Do you find yourself so interesting that you just have to share?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

You aren't producing anything here, no life is on the line

yes, I'll admit to missing the adrenaline rush but sleeping in is very nice....

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

What leads you to talk about yourself so frequently to a group of about 12 strangers, most of whom you dislike? Do you find yourself so interesting that you just have to share?

It's a great question.  I'd guess I can vent with people whose opinions I abhor.  Is that not OK?  What r u doing here?  Oh, and people here question my veracity while lying thru their teeth.  It's fun.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Vomit 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yes, I'll admit to missing the adrenaline rush but sleeping in is very nice....

It's a great question.  I'd guess I can vent with people whose opinions I abhor.  Is that not OK?  What r u doing here?  Oh, and people here question my veracity while lying thru their teeth.  It's fun.

Vent away. Just curious about why you talk about yourself all the time. Are you insecure? Rhetorical question. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

propaganda that would make gobbles proud.

nothing but lies, division and insane conspiracy theories.

but then again, thats how she argued against the OAN lawsuit.  Saying there is no way a reasonable person would find her outrageous commentary to be news or fact.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

And you are enthralled and enchanted by the king of narcissism ...hmmm

Not at all.  The MAGA sentiment wasn't/isn't about Trump per se.  At least not for me.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Doc said:

That and/or narcissism. 

reads like a back story.  can't let the profiles seem the same. all have to have different back stories.

it's probably bored as hell and makes up stories that sound way better than reality.

its common with social media.  

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Doc said:

Not at all.  The MAGA sentiment wasn't/isn't about Trump per se.  At least not for me.

Trump is MAGA dummy.  It's the brand he created and developed for dummies like you.

but back to musk oil:

https://news.sky.com/story/elon-musk-refuses-to-answer-if-his-ignorance-and-ego-cost-ukrainian-lives-12960786

5 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Trump is MAGA dummy.  It's the brand he created and developed for dummies like you.

but back to musk oil:

https://news.sky.com/story/elon-musk-refuses-to-answer-if-his-ignorance-and-ego-cost-ukrainian-lives-12960786

No, it was trying to reverse the stupid "fundamental transformation" of America by dimwitted lib pols and the dimwits who follow them, like you.  What we're seeing now is the result of it.  Crime exploding because of defunding the police, illegals streaming over the border and "destroying" major cities, terrible green policy leading to higher inflation, etc.  Trump was just an agent and many of us are ready to move on from him.

• Like (+1) 1