Elon Musk, War puppeteer

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

You've been here just a little over a year and already your shtick is tired. 

I'm sure it is for you...Show me yours and I'll show you mine, names blacked out.  altho I have trouble loading high res pics here.  maybe u pick a medical challenge and we'll play...My diplomas are in the basement but pretty sure I can find them.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm sure it is for you...Show me yours and I'll show you mine, names blacked out.  altho I have trouble loading high res pics here.  maybe u pick a medical challenge and we'll play...My diplomas are in the basement but pretty sure I can find them.

I'm sure you have the fake diploma photoshopped already...

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm sure you have the fake diploma photoshopped already...

You are desperate.  How bout this:  show me your most recent board diploma and I'll show u mine.  pretty obscure documents with really nice embellishments.  We'd need to go to a great deal of trouble to fake.:

https://truelearn.com/anesthesiology/anesthesiology-basic-exam/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=aba_basic&utm_term={keyword}&utm_content=board_review_questions&gad=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw9fqnBhDSARIsAHlcQYSd9e_YQSstOR843rgT_NeTODCYOxfO9kUq40Y-G4C-a4uVf_l3WooaAmgIEALw_wcB

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Why so insecure?  You're like the guy yelling how smart and intellectual he is.  And then you can't even do basic math or make coherent arguments.  But hey, only "real doctors" are Dems.  You're a joke.

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why so insecure?  You're like the guy yelling how smart and intellectual he is.  And then you can't even do basic math or make coherent arguments.  But hey, only "real doctors" are Dems.  You're a joke.

Show me the money, dude.  This is pathetic.  And I think you meant "real doctors are dems" which isn't true.  Know lot's of R docs and many who have switched.  A surgeon I know well and consider a good friend is still an R but will not be voting for trump.  He's Jewish, so there's the racist argument erased.

• Dislike 1

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

Outside of jackass, insecure is the most accurate description. Hard to believe it’s so pronounced in a man of his age but I guess that’s what makes the world interesting. It’s certainly not football that does. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You're a loser.  Admit it.  Not dick swinging.  Save that for the ladies. Just calling out another big lie.

That you don't know your party is full of liars, especially the moron in the Oval Office, tells me you're not a doctor.  You're just an internet poser.  Seen many.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

That you don't know your party is full of liars, especially the moron in the Oval Office, tells me you're not a doctor.  You're just an internet poser.  Seen many.

keep digging.  That you don't know that you're a liar...for the record, I wouldn't take any QB over Josh.  He went for the grand slam and got struck out tonight.  He WILL redeem himself.  Not so much for u cons, or what passes for that label nowadays.

• Vomit 1

17 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I guess that’s what makes the world interesting. 

Makes my life interesting.  only as old as you feel.  Felt young after a great festival this weekend.   I would gladly wear my 17 jersey to another fest next weekend if I were going.  A bit older after another bills win turned into a loss....but it's called competition for a reason.

15 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Enough childish posts,

Back to the thread.

There was an emergency request from government authorities to activate Starlink all the way to Sevastopol,” Musk said.

The obvious intent being to sink most of the Russian fleet at anchor. If I had agreed to their request, then SpaceX would be explicitly complicit in a major act of war and conflict escalation.”

Musk later expressed his support for the U.S.: “I am a citizen of the United States and have only that passport. No matter what happens, I will fight for and die in America.The United States Congress has not declared war on Russia. If anyone is treasonous, it is those who call me such.”

Although SpaceX has won Pentagon contracts to launch spy satellites, it had no defense contracts for the use of Starlink in Ukraine at the time that country’s leaders asked Musk to extend its coverage for an attack on Russian warships. The Defense Department more recently has begun to pay undisclosed amounts to support Starlink’s use in Ukraine.

End thread.

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

keep digging.  That you don't know that you're a liar...for the record, I wouldn't take any QB over Josh.  He went for the grand slam and got struck out tonight.  He WILL redeem himself.  Not so much for u cons, or what passes for that label nowadays.

I don' t need to dig.  Or prove anything to you.  I just call 'em like I see 'em.  And what I see is that they know how to play you guys like fiddles, telling lies to get you all riled up in order to push their agenda of "fundamental transformation."  I mean they even have you against things you supported just years ago and loathing yourselves for being white.  Now that's impressive!

As for Josh, I thought he had a chance to leave the hero ball behind what with the additions of Harty, Cook and Kincaid, and he seemed to get it early in the game.  But he's a hero ball guy and always will be.  I'll still support him but I doubt he ever gets the Bills a SB win.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Enough childish posts,

Back to the thread.

There was an emergency request from government authorities to activate Starlink all the way to Sevastopol,” Musk said.

The obvious intent being to sink most of the Russian fleet at anchor. If I had agreed to their request, then SpaceX would be explicitly complicit in a major act of war and conflict escalation.”

Musk later expressed his support for the U.S.: “I am a citizen of the United States and have only that passport. No matter what happens, I will fight for and die in America.The United States Congress has not declared war on Russia. If anyone is treasonous, it is those who call me such.”

Although SpaceX has won Pentagon contracts to launch spy satellites, it had no defense contracts for the use of Starlink in Ukraine at the time that country’s leaders asked Musk to extend its coverage for an attack on Russian warships. The Defense Department more recently has begun to pay undisclosed amounts to support Starlink’s use in Ukraine.

End thread.

Nope who was paying the difference between $40 mil/ month and the total $40 mil musk brags on paying?

And childish is pretending you've accomplished a difficult career when you haven't.

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

I don' t need to dig.  Or prove anything to you.  I just call 'em like I see 'em.  And what I see is that they know how to play you guys like fiddles, telling lies to get you all riled up in order to push their agenda of "fundamental transformation."  I mean they even have you against things you supported just years ago and loathing yourselves for being white.  Now that's impressive!

As for Josh, I thought he had a chance to leave the hero ball behind what with the additions of Harty, Cook and Kincaid, and he seemed to get it early in the game.  But he's a hero ball guy and always will be.  I'll still support him but I doubt he ever gets the Bills a SB win.

15 yds for unsportsmanlike conduct.  But damn, dude...