Elon Musk, War puppeteer

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/09/10/europe/ukraine-starlink-not-active-crimea-intl-hnk/index.html

Budanov also said Starlink coverage “did not work for some time” in Russian-occupied Crimea, without elaborating.

“I can absolutely confirm that Starlink systems did not work for a certain period of time near Crimea. We immediately realized that there was simply no coverage there. That’s probably all I can tell you,” Budanov said.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

Budanov also said Starlink coverage “did not work for some time” in Russian-occupied Crimea, without elaborating.

“I can absolutely confirm that Starlink systems did not work for a certain period of time near Crimea. We immediately realized that there was simply no coverage there. That’s probably all I can tell you,” Budanov said.

So it wasn't on for a while as musk stated? confirming musk?

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yes, they do.  I  think it was u that brought it up.

The old "uh huh" defense, 8 year olds around the world are applauding your debate style.  And I didn't bring it up, just replying to your 8yo level of understanding of border politics.   

Wait a minute, things are starting to clear up....

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

The old "uh huh" defense, 8 year olds around the world are applauding your debate style.  And I didn't bring it up, just replying to your 8yo level of understanding of border politics.   

Wait a minute, things are starting to clear up....

So what do u think of the Ukrainian intelligence chiefs statement at a European meeting?

and in fact, Pokeweed brought it up and you felt obliged to agree with him…

• Eyeroll 1

18 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

When you have to mischaracterize a quote and lie, you’re losing and aren’t ashamed to show it

Mischaracterize? Lie?

I just quoted your words, specifically the part that says what the non ‘must hate Musk because they told me to’ crowd has been saying all along. What Musk and his ceo have said all along, what the actual biographer said all along. What to coverage map says, etc 

Your own quotes links and articles disprove your bs narrative that he’s a Putin stooge. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Mischaracterize? Lie?

I just quoted your words, specifically the part that says what the non ‘must hate Musk because they told me to’ crowd has been saying all along. What Musk and his ceo have said all along, what the actual biographer said all along. What to coverage map says, etc 

Your own quotes links and articles disprove your bs narrative that he’s a Putin stooge. 

You quoted a tiny section of what the intelligence head said out of context.  But u knew that, thus a lie. But you’re shameless so the only point in calling u out is for others to see how dishonest u are

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You quoted a tiny section of what the intelligence head said out of context.  But u knew that, thus a lie. But you’re shameless so the only point in calling u out is for others to see how dishonest u are

The guy said there was no service there.

That’s what the coverage map says.

That’s what the operating company says.

that’s what the biographer said who is allegedly the source of the msm narrative. 

keep trying to force reality into your programed beliefs and conspiracy theories. 

😂 

🐑 

• Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The guy said there was no service there.

That’s what the coverage map says.

That’s what the operating company says.

that’s what the biographer said who is allegedly the source of the msm narrative. 

keep trying to force reality into your programed beliefs and conspiracy theories. 

😂 

🐑

The book isn’t out yet. This is what the biographer has said from my 1st post link

Elon Musk secretly ordered SpaceX engineers to switch off the Starlink satellite communications network near the coast of occupied Crimea in order to thwart a Ukrainian surprise attack on Russia’s naval fleet, according to a report. The incident last year is reported in Walter Isaacson’s upcoming biography of the billionaire titled Elon Musk. With the comms down, the Ukrainian submarine drones packed with explosives “lost connectivity and washed ashore harmlessly . 

the coverage map is supplied by spacex correct. You think they may not be transparent on this?

the intelligence chief said there was service near Crimea and then there wasn’t.  but keep lying. It’s your M.O.  it’s what losers do

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The book isn’t out yet. This is what the biographer has said from my 1st post link

Elon Musk secretly ordered SpaceX engineers to switch off the Starlink satellite communications network near the coast of occupied Crimea in order to thwart a Ukrainian surprise attack on Russia’s naval fleet, according to a report. The incident last year is reported in Walter Isaacson’s upcoming biography of the billionaire titled Elon Musk. With the comms down, the Ukrainian submarine drones packed with explosives “lost connectivity and washed ashore harmlessly . 

the intelligence chief said there was service near Crimea and then there wasn’t.  but keep lying. It’s your M.O.  it’s what losers do

put in any address in Crimea! Look at the cells on the map. You are being fooled. 

https://www.starlink.com/map

here is what Walter isiacsson said: 

“The Ukrainians THOUGHT coverage was enabled all the way to Crimea, but it was not,” Isaacson said in a post on Saturday. Instead, he said, military officials asked the billionaire entrepreneur to enable coverage for the drone attack. “Musk did not enable it, because he thought, probably correctly, that would cause a major war,” the author added.

It even came from Politico 

https://www.politico.eu/article/elon-musk-biographer-walter-isaacson-clarify-details-starlink-war-russia-ukraine-outcry/

One of your guys msm bastions 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Some previously unreported derails. The Ukrainians did strike with the drones taking out a frigate a few weeks later.  And some of the drones from the first attack did make it back to them. What does that suggest? 

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2023/09/elon-musk-let-russia-scare-him/675282/

51 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

So what do u think of the Ukrainian intelligence chiefs statement at a European meeting?

and in fact, Pokeweed brought it up and you felt obliged to agree with him…

I am not sure what you are talking about at this point.  You have been successfully refuted so many times in this thread that I can't even follow your moving target.  But keep throwing the shlt, maybe one day it'll stick.

And I am not sure who brought up the border, I was only replying to your amazingly naive take that the Ds are good and Rs are evil. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Some previously unreported derails. The Ukrainians did strike with the drones taking out a frigate a few weeks later.  And some of the drones from the first attack did make it back to them. What does that suggest? 

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2023/09/elon-musk-let-russia-scare-him/675282/

Suggests that musk isn’t a Putin stooge, or they were able to find a different com link to control their motorized kayaks, or when they lost connectivity they turned around like most $60 drones do today. 

re

a few weeks later… read what you post man 😂 

“On October 29, a fleet of guided sea drones packed with explosives did reach Sebastopol harbor, using a different communications system.” 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

11 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I am not sure what you are talking about at this point.  You have been successfully refuted so many times in this thread that I can't even follow your moving target.  But keep throwing the shlt, maybe one day it'll stick.

And I am not sure who brought up the border, I was only replying to your amazingly naive take that the Ds are good and Rs are evil. 

I’m aware that you desire this to be a nonstory. It’s huge story with details emerging daily but still lacking clarity

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Suggests that musk isn’t a Putin stooge, or they were able to find a different com link to control their motorized kayaks, or when they lost connectivity they turned around like most $60 drones do today. 

So… if there was an alternative com link that they had access to, why not use that the first time. Answer: starlink was working and then it wasn’t. Surely they tested unarmed drones first. Dummy…