Quick question to the Europeans on the board - Watching NFL in Germany

Whites Bay

Hello over there.  I was just told that I'm going to Germany during the weekend of the Dolphins game (1 Oct 23).  I'll have the following:

1) My laptop

2) An HDMI cable

3) An HDMI-to-USB-C adapter

4) A full-blown subscription to YouTube TV and NFL Direct Ticket and RedZone (I figured "F it" and got the whole 9 yards).

Back when I was traveling to Europe during "The Drought", I could use GamePass.  It worked - but the games sucked.  Does it still work?  Can I get YouTube TV NFL Direct Ticket in Europe?  What is "DAZN"?

Any input would be appreciated.  I'll fly over a day early to make sure I'm in the hotel with equipment hooked up.  Thanks much.

5 minutes ago, Whites Bay said:

Hello over there.  I was just told that I'm going to Germany during the weekend of the Dolphins game (1 Oct 23).  I'll have the following:

1) My laptop

2) An HDMI cable

3) An HDMI-to-USB-C adapter

4) A full-blown subscription to YouTube TV and NFL Direct Ticket and RedZone (I figured "F it" and got the whole 9 yards).

Back when I was traveling to Europe during "The Drought", I could use GamePass.  It worked - but the games sucked.  Does it still work?  Can I get YouTube TV NFL Direct Ticket in Europe?  What is "DAZN"?

Any input would be appreciated.  I'll fly over a day early to make sure I'm in the hotel with equipment hooked up.  Thanks much.

PMd you😊

I'm UK based and have watched NFL while in Europe... you should be able to use your existing services if you get a VPN (to hide that you're overseas)

You might even find its shown on normal german tv in a bar. Nfl is pretty popular over there 

Wow.

So...in seriousness...who's going to the London game?  PM me.

The trip that just got dropped in my lap now includes a departure on Sunday 8 October (because they want us to go to Oktoberfest in Stuttgart on 7 October), and I could possibly swing it.  Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.  I might (*gasp*) get to meet some of you in a weird environment.

Who's going?  Might do it.

Wow.

Brings back many memories. When I was in the USAF, I was stationed in Germany from 1980-88.

All we has was AFN ( The Armed Forces Network) and tapes of Bills games Mom would record and send to me ( RIP Mom 💔).

Because of the six our time difference, one o'clock games would start at 7pm  , etc.

We were fortunate to get one Sunday game and a Monday night game.

And it was always pot luck!

When I knew a Bills game was going to be on, watch out!

Ah yes, those were the days. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.