What are your feelings on QAnon?

What are your feelings on Q'Anon?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Stand up and be counted

• I'm a true believer
    • I believe some of what they say
    • They are a ridiculous group of conspiracy theorists living in an alternate reality

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Wikipedia says they have a flag… so sounds like the others sides antifa 

Where do they rank on democrat fear mongering threat to civilization index relative to ultra MAGAs and deadly insurrectionists? 

why don't u do a poll on posters who identify as antifa,  it exists but my answer would be a certain "no"

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

excellent.  perhaps we'll read less about the "deep state" in  posts.

Why are so many cons embarrassed to admit their beliefs publicly?

Exactly.

There are now two camps of the QAnon adherents. Those who still believe the same nonsense but act like it's ridiculous that others label those beliefs as "QAnon." See Rhino, Deranged and Rhino, Ghost. And those who no longer believe but pretend that they'd never have believed such nonsense in the first place. See Everyone Else.

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

or your fake version with an apostrophe

Hmm, you seem to know an awful lot about Q branding ...

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Exactly.

There are now two camps of the QAnon adherents. Those who still believe the same nonsense but act like it's ridiculous that others label those beliefs as "QAnon." See Rhino, Deranged and Rhino, Ghost. And those who no longer believe but pretend that they'd never have believed such nonsense in the first place. See Everyone Else.

Don’t thank me, thank Wikipedia. I did just get exit a lengthy branding meeting on a different topic so… probably frame of mind thing

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

16% of the population is extremely small?  that's what the poll I cited showed.  you have other data?

16% of people who’s internet activity led to them to the poll.  At least 90% of the population has no idea and never will that this poll exists.

Edited by gobills404
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Wikipedia says they have a flag… so sounds like the others sides antifa 

Where do they rank on democrat fear mongering threat to civilization index relative to ultra MAGAs and deadly insurrectionists? 

Ahead of nazis but behind soccer mommies. Any way you cut it we should all be very afraid. 

• Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

you cons try so hard....and are so trying

I’m not trying at all. I’m just not terminally online so my perception of the real world is warped by any internet echo chambers. You do realize the vast majority of people aren’t obsessed with internet politics the same way you are, right? Nice sarcastic deflection by the way 👍.

13 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

The guy on the right was fond of the robe. Not sure about the guy holding his hand. IMG_0980.jpeg.d1ead5bb2f475724307960682c8cc6c7.jpeg

Let me guess, white liberals are the real racists, right?

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Exactly.

You too? 

IMG_8287.jpeg

4 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

excellent.  perhaps we'll read less about the "deep state" in  posts.

Why are so many cons embarrassed to admit their beliefs publicly?

I believe you ask some really stupid questions

Edited by Pokebball
  • Agree 1