What are your feelings on QAnon?

What are your feelings on Q'Anon?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Stand up and be counted

• I'm a true believer
    • I believe some of what they say
    • They are a ridiculous group of conspiracy theorists living in an alternate reality

2 hours ago, gobills404 said:
3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

I’m not trying at all. I’m just not terminally online so my perception of the real world is warped by any internet echo chambers. You do realize the vast majority of people aren’t obsessed with internet politics the same way you are, right? Nice sarcastic deflection by the way 👍.

so you are arguing that because most people don't know about the poll, that the data is not real?  16% is a false number?

Edited by redtail hawk

Just now, redtail hawk said:

Modern Republicans:  White racists who hide in plain sight and are embarrassed to admit their tightly held beliefs.

If they are racist on the lower end of the racism spectrum that you believe exists, does that make them ok?

8 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

If they are racist on the lower end of the racism spectrum that you believe exists, does that make them ok?

they aren't and will never be OK except to each other.

18 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Yeah, name a white nationalist that’s a Democrat

Add "Christian" and they are indeed a very rare duck.

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I just hope and am fairly confident, that you never enter the sphere of influence of the post MAGA power structure.

You seem a bit defensive over your history of racism on this board. Understandable but please keep in mind that only about 12 people see it. Embrace the inner you! After all, the slurs you use are only opinions (your description).  

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You seem a bit defensive over your history of racism on this board. Understandable but please keep in mind that only about 12 people see it. Embrace the inner you! After all, the slurs you use are only opinions (your description).  

not defensive at all.  Clarence Thomas is an Uncle Tom.  That term is not racist when appropriately and accurately applied.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

nto defensive at all.  Clarence Thomas is an Uncle Tom.

That’s my hawk!

It is a touch surprising that an elite of your age is so easily baited. All part of your winning/living your best life I reckon. 

• Like (+1) 1