YouTube TV - NFL Sunday Ticket question

Jerry Jabber

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

So just some clarification on this

I followed the instructions that you put here and I do have some thing that says “NFL”and purchased it doesn’t say NFL Sunday ticket

And in the live and upcoming section in the NFL channel, it only shows two games, Arizona against Washington and Carolina against Atlanta

I don't know.  I show all the Sunday games.  Like others said, This Sunday we'll all know what the heck is going on.

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Has anyone been able to see the MNF game in advance? I'm going to be annoyed if I need to keep 3-4 streaming services to watch games.

Granted, one is paid for and I wasn't getting rid of two others but I'd still be cheesed

You won’t get Monday night football on nfl Sunday ticket. That’s an ESPN exclusive game. Just like Thursday night is Amazon exclusive. 

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

You won’t get Monday night football on nfl Sunday ticket. That’s an ESPN exclusive game. Just like Thursday night is Amazon exclusive. 

Yeah, you should see it coming up on YTTV if you add "Buffalo Bills" to your library.

20 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

BTW,  the Bills/Jets game on Monday is on regular broadcast TV, ABC (who owns 80% of ESPN).

The first few weeks of MNF is weird.  Bills game is a standalone on ABC,  Weeks 2 & 3 have MNF doubleheaders on ABC and ESPN.

2 hours ago, Simon said:

Stupid question:

If I sign up for YouTubeTV, and list my address as a P.O. Box somewhere with a Western New York zip code, can get network feeds from Buffalo and just pay my bills online?

YTTV provides programming based upon your physical location, even if your “home” address is elsewhere.  You can travel and access your subscription but you get the local channels based upon where you are physically located unless you have a true GPS spoofer on your device.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, eball said:

YTTV provides programming based upon your physical location, even if your “home” address is elsewhere.  You can travel and access your subscription but you get the local channels based upon where you are physically located unless you have a true GPS spoofer on your device.

Hmmmmmmmm........

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.