Man in Utah shot and killed today for threatening the president

31 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Babbit ignored direct orders to stop, and also, as she is climbing through a busted window, there is no way to tell if she is armed or not.  

So fire away. 

🤔

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Babbit ignored direct orders to stop, and also, as she is climbing through a busted window, there is no way to tell if she is armed or not.  

The whole argument is pathetic considering she had a mob of nut jobs behind her clamoring to get into another restricted area.

When the cult defends this:

image.thumb.jpeg.9052fa4d5feb80ccd3a7b761a6438e8d.jpeg

Even they know they are pathetic and hacks.

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The whole argument is pathetic considering she had a mob of nut jobs behind her clamoring to get into another restricted area.

When the cult defends this:

image.thumb.jpeg.9052fa4d5feb80ccd3a7b761a6438e8d.jpeg

Even they know they are pathetic and hacks.

So, you now are openly supporting cops (government agents) shooting unarmed people for trespassing.

Gotcha.

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

So, you now are openly supporting cops (government agents) shooting unarmed people for trespassing.

Gotcha.

Miss American Taliban had a mob behind her… Are you telling me the agent didn’t have a right to his own self defense?

Apparently self defense is only acceptable when the cult approves.

Idiots 

13 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Gotcha.

Unless they're Antifa attacking and trying to burn down the Federal Courthouse in Portland every night for a few months.  

Instead, those hoodlums were tucked away in their comfy beds every night with a mug of hot cocoa by city officials so they could rest up for the assualt the next day.

What Trump should have done was sent Federal Marshalls to city hall to arrest the mayor and other city officials for participating and supporting insurrection. 

But he's all talk, never showed his opponents he meant businesss, and ultimately didn't have the guts.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Was she armed?  a physical threat?

Its telling how much you support cops killing unarmed people for low level crime, as long as they are not dems.

Irrelevant - If she successfully got through the window - do you think the mob would have followed? 

I cannot fn believe we are having this discussion.

• Eyeroll 1

31 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Gotcha.

This was not trespassing as military myself I think that Babbitt’s death is tragic

But she brought it on herself

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Irrelevant - If she successfully got through the window - do you think the mob would have followed? 

The mob that was behind her, absolutely played a part in her shooting

If it was just her alone, those agents could’ve taken her down and arrested her

Played a big part in it

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Exactly. 

This is a SECURED AREA. This is not someone knocking at the closed door of a dentist office.

Oh, and the other protesters outside (the ones who hadn't smashed windows, etc.) were chanting Hang Mike Pence just to ensure that everyone understood that We Come in Peace.

I've said it before: I've worked in secured areas within secured facilities. Anyone coming into the building/compound without being screened who then tries to barge into an inner secured area, with a cop/security officer trying to stop them, should be presumed to have ill intent. And then add to that the obvious ill intent that goes with calls to hang someone presumed to be inside.

• Disagree 1

32 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

I thought the whole stand your ground stuff and you can shoot if you feel threatened was a right wing position. 

No. 

certainly not the way that you have twisted what the law actually means. 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Was she armed?  a physical threat?

Its telling how much you support cops killing unarmed people for low level crime, as long as they are not dems.

She was not unarmed
She had a whole massive people right behind her, ready to go through that window if she made it through

I’ll tell you what kind of sucks the people that were with her didn’t give a ***** about her they set her up to get shot

15 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes! Fire away. 

And by the way, a textbook kill shot. 

Give him a medal.

I wish that it would not have happened. Pretty sure she was a Air Force like me.
By all accounts, other than her politics, everyone seem to like her that knew her

I won’t praise the killing. I’m sad that it happened. I’m also not going to defame the shooter who did his job

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Was the Capitol Police officer who shot her a human metal detector?

Damn. Take that logic for a spin.  Cop feels threatened.  Shoot to kill.  Cause cops don't have metal detectors?  

She was not unarmed?

So the same argument for crowd/mob control?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Kyle Rittenhouse
Wasn’t this for right wingers were applauding him for

And unlike Kyle, that agent was doing his job

You mean how he didn't shoot till someone had a loaded gun pointed at him?

Actual deadly threat.  Actual weapon.  

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

You mean how he didn't shoot till someone had a loaded gun pointed at him?

Actual deadly threat.  Actual weapon.  

You don’t understand
The mob is the weapon

If she gets through that window they’re coming in right behind her

her death, as tragic, as it was prevented that they stopped, trying to climb through the window

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You don’t understand
The mob is the weapon

If she gets through that window they’re coming in right behind her

her death, as tragic, as it was prevented that they stopped, trying to climb through the window

I understand that was the J6 and MSM narrative. doesn't make it fact.

By that and franks logic. cops doing mob control would have the right to shoot to kill.  

Think how that would have worked in that PAC/corporate supported summer of rage.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

So fire away. 

🤔

If someone is breaching your front door, and you repeatedly tell them to stop, how long are you waiting to shoot?

I am not going to say you just open fire indiscriminately, but given the circumstances, and as others said, the mob behind her, I fully believe the officer acted rationally.

Edited by cle23