Man in Utah shot and killed today for threatening the president

11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Did Madonna or Kathy Griffin have a gun in their hand whenever they opened a door

You are completely ***** lost and I can’t help you

10 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

yeah.  them are "harden" criminals

he's not seriously debating.  he's pretending to be....but he is lost.

You both believe that making bad jokes online is something that should result in a dawn raid of your home, I disagree therefore we won't come to a consensus. That is my only issue, the rest of it is window dressing for political hacks. If more info comes out and he wants actually dangerous I will certainly look at the new info. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Did Madonna or Kathy Griffin have a gun in their hand whenever they opened a door

You are completely ***** lost and I can’t help you

You're really trying hard for court jester.

Read what you wrote again....oh nevermind.

Did the FBI ever come "knocking" on Madonna's or Griffin's front door with a battering ram at 6 am?

That would have to happen first before we can know if they'd be armed while under a home invasion.

You're lost.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You're really trying hard for court jester.

Read what you wrote again....oh nevermind.

Did the FBI ever come "knocking" on Madonna's or Griffin's front door with a battering ram at 6 am?

That would have to happen first before we can know if they'd be armed while under a home invasion.

You're lost.

I welcome you to open the door to the FBI with a gun in your hand and see how that turns out

• Dislike 1

33 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You both believe that making bad jokes online is something that should result in a dawn raid of your home, I disagree therefore we won't come to a consensus. That is my only issue, the rest of it is window dressing for political hacks. If more info comes out and he wants actually dangerous I will certainly look at the new info. 

"bad jokes" that even a scummy trump biz felt compelled to report to the FBI...you 're really bad at propaganda and disinformation.  How did you ever get this job?

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Do you want him raided if he is? 

or just the re education camp?

we'll just wait for the next pandemic...

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I welcome you to open the door to the FBI with a gun in your hand and see how that turns out

So then Breonna Taylor's death was not the fault of law enforcement.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

So then Breonna Taylor's death was not the fault of law enforcement.  

My memory is honestly shady on this one. Did she have a gun in her hand whenever lawn Forssman came to the door because if the answer that is yes, then my answer would be the same for both cases.

This is not hard use a little bit of common sense whenever it comes to law-enforcement knocking on your door

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

My memory is honestly shady on this one. Did she have a gun in her hand whenever lawn Forssman came to the door because if the answer that is yes, then my answer would be the same for both cases.

This is not hard use a little bit of common sense whenever it comes to law-enforcement knocking on your door

Her man did and started shooting at the cops. she ended up dead.

The left marched.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Morning John....if having the words "Law Enforcement"  turned into "Lawn Forssman" doesn't tell you that something has to be done about auto-correct.....nothing will! 😂

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

So much for thinking law enforcement would protect its citizens from government nullifying your constitutional rights. They March lockstep with the crooked politicians.

Can’t trust the government 

Can’t trust law enforcement federal AND state

Is this the leftists utopia? Until it swings back and starts effecting them? 
Trump nor biden are going to save this country. We the people have the power to make changes so we ALL are represented, not just one side or another. Unfortunately I don’t see any candidates who fit this narrative. This country is penny wise, pound foolish. 

Just now, Westside said:

Edited by Westside
  • Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Excuses for what? Seriously what are you talking about? How is this guy worse than Madonna and Kathy Griffin?

This guy made threats against a President named Biden.

Those two made threats against a President named Trump.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1