Training Camp - 8/7 - 9:45am

The Wiz

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Do you @newcam2012 have confidence in Spencer Brown and Dion Dawkins providing adequate protection for Josh Allen? Better yet their backups

Yes. Beane knows what he's doing. He knows the importance of the oline. He added several solid pieces to the oline this off season. The oline looks to be much improved from last year. 

Brown is young and should only improve if healthy. Beane has given him his endorsement. He knows more than me. Kromer should be able to develop the youngster. 

Dawkins is solid and I'm confident he will remain a stable piece of the oline. 

In short, I think this year's oline should be solid. Not top ten but still solid. Much improved from last year. I don't see the oline as a liability. 

Trust the process.

Edited by newcam2012
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, finn said:

I see Settle being cut. He was a bit of a disappointment last year, and Ford can rotate with Oliver. 

He got pretty nicked up.

Oliver and Phillips then  Settle , D Jones and Ford  have separate roles to play. And yea that's five

I want to keep more of the D line than Bills we be able to this season ! The rotation will be brutal !

I heard that Floyd said , "all these guys are starters on another team , best rotation he has ever seen " roughly speaking

Going to be a tough cut down up front this year.

Whomever can get to PS will need to be stashed there. And let Miller keep rehabbing , even if healthy till needed😆

I like Tim on the Bills.

8 hours ago, Doc said:

I disagree. He’s been having a good camp. 

who are Bills keeping then, In your opinion :)

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

If you didn't see it.  Here's the catch that Kincaid made.

Oh thats stupid good already

Josh took the shot with defender not looking at him . and Kincaid moves at the last second to the ball in the place no one can catch it. And he catches it !

Thats it for me

I AM SOLD on the Kid

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

He got pretty nicked up.

Oliver and Phillips then  Settle , D Jones and Ford  have separate roles to play. And yea that's five

I want to keep more of the D line than Bills we be able to this season ! The rotation will be brutal !

I heard that Floyd said , "all these guys are starters on another team , best rotation he has ever seen " roughly speaking

Going to be a tough cut down up front this year.

Whomever can get to PS will need to be stashed there. And let Miller keep rehabbing , even if healthy till needed😆

I like Tim on the Bills.

who are Bills keeping then, In your opinion :)

Oliver, Ford, Jones, Phillips and Settle.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I'd honestly give Chad Kelly a try before any of these options. 

No backup QB discussion on this board is complete without someone still saying Jim Kelly’s ne’er-do-well relative deserves a shot with the Bills.

10 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Yes. Beane knows what he's doing. He knows the importance of the oline. He added several solid pieces to the oline this off season. The oline looks to be much improved from last year. 

Brown is young and should only improve if healthy. Beane has given him his endorsement. He knows more than me. Kromer should be able to develop the youngster. 

Dawkins is solid and I'm confident he will remain a stable piece of the oline. 

In short, I think this year's oline should be solid. Not top ten but still solid. Much improved from last year. I don't see the oline as a liability. 

Trust the process.

Who are you and what have you done with newcam?

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.