Embedded is back- Offseason exclusives

JerseyBills

I'm only halfway through but this is a fun watch so far. I got super hyped seeing 23 back there, McD calling plays and Von talking about the D in the beginning. They could be extra special this year along with the O. Loving Kincaid and Knox bonding.  Best TE duo in the game,  hopefully 

Edit- I've seen that Nantz clip before talking about Buf when he lost his mom. This organization is so top notch in every aspect.  Very classy.  Them Lombardis are coming boys, I feel it in my gut, forreal..

Go Bills

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm only halfway through but this is a fun watch so far. I got super hyped seeing 23 back there, McD calling plays and Von talking about the D in the beginning. They could be extra special this year along with the O. Loving Kincaid and Knox bonding.  Best TE duo in the game,  hopefully 

Edit- I've seen that Nantz clip before talking about Buf when he lost his mom. This organization is so top notch in every aspect.  Very classy.  Them Lombardis are coming boys, I feel it in my gut, forreal..

Go Bills

Watched the whole thing and there were zero mentions of red helmets. 

Really cool show, though. Love these.

• Like (+1) 1

Like seeing Greg Rousseau at the Von Miller pass rush summit soaking up as much info as he can.   Seems like a guy who really wants to up his game to another level. He's shown flashes last year.   With a healthy Von on the other side, I pick him to be the teams breakout player of the year.  

• Like (+1) 1

I wonder what Allen was up to the night before the HR derby. He showed up late and a couple guys were giving him crap and asking if he felt alright. I wonder if they had a big party since a bunch of guys were in town. It would help explain that dismal display on the last pitch.

Rousseau, Boogie, and AJ were all at Von's camp. Whether they pan out or not, at least they're out there putting in the work. Is it FINALLY the year the investment in the D-line pans out? It would be really freaking nice if it finally did.

23 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

I wonder what Allen was up to the night before the HR derby. He showed up late and a couple guys were giving him crap and asking if he felt alright. I wonder if they had a big party since a bunch of guys were in town. It would help explain that dismal display on the last pitch.

Rousseau, Boogie, and AJ were all at Von's camp. Whether they pan out or not, at least they're out there putting in the work. Is it FINALLY the year the investment in the D-line pans out? It would be really freaking nice if it finally did.

They were there last year too, which had me hoping their games would be elevated. I think Tim Settle was new though.

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Imo, this is lamest edition yet. Too drawn out and mostly boring. For a guy who can’t get enough Bills info, this one doesn’t match up.

I was surprised they spent so much time on DK and DK’s golfing outing.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Lost said:

Like seeing Greg Rousseau at the Von Miller pass rush summit soaking up as much info as he can.   Seems like a guy who really wants to up his game to another level. He's shown flashes last year.   With a healthy Von on the other side, I pick him to be the teams breakout player of the year.  

Tallest guy in every shot.

56 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

They were there last year too, which had me hoping their games would be elevated. I think Tim Settle was new though.

I was surprised they spent so much time on DK and DK’s golfing outing.

Kinda seems like Kincaid is another soft spoken Process guy.

I know, I know, it’s not a reflection of how he’ll perform but he seemed very mild mannered . 

9 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Imo, this is lamest edition yet. Too drawn out and mostly boring. For a guy who can’t get enough Bills info, this one doesn’t match up.

You didn't notice the veiled undertone of animosity between DK and DK? The deep-seated resentment masked by the saccharine big-brother helpfulness from Knox, hiding his apprehension? And the feigned, down-home modesty that Kincaid holds over his senior teammate like a cudgel, all too aware of his first-round pedigree?

Or am I reading into this?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

You didn't notice the veiled undertone of animosity between DK and DK? The deep-seated resentment masked by the saccharine big-brother helpfulness from Knox, hiding his apprehension? And the feigned, down-home modesty that Kincaid holds over his senior teammate like a cudgel, all too aware of his first-round pedigree?

Or am I reading into this?

huh?

🫡

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.