4merper4mer troll job

Irwin Dwyer

I will make a half-hearted attempt to rescue our OP ...

... young, good-looking, single football star soon to be worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Small town boy, came to rust belt city with charming small town feel, love affair begins. Small town boy, small town sweetheart, the new king and soon-to-be queen of Buffalo.

Before too long, becomes seduced by the good life beyond Firebaugh and Buffalo. Starts innocently enough - celeb golf tourneys, invites to the Kentucky Derby and parties with the ultra wealthy and famous. High school romance over. New starlet girlfriend. Buffalo no longer big enough. New So Cal home, but it's o.k, it's not Malibu, it's way down there in Dana Point. Dana Point starts seeming kind of far away from the West LA social scene. So maybe move in a bit closer. Maybe find another starlet girlfriend. We still love Buffalo, but it is ... Buffalo, not LA or Las Vegas. Contracts don't last forever ...

Tl:Dr boomer rants that Josh, the 2nd most prolific passer in NFL has become a celebrity. 

Do you think he filled out a formal requesting paparazzi camp in the bushes?

Are players not allowed to take a few day trip to Mexico? He's dating a B list celebrity I've never heard of lol 

That's actually the cleanest thing he could do. When you're rich already, you can not try to date a regular. These women would cause problems trying to grab money.

Poking holes in rubbers. Making crazy claims when they break up chasing money. 

I'm glad you took a minute away from sitting next to the window, listening to police scanner though. Dinners at about 3p? Got time to hit up a movie on Turner Classic still!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• Simon changed the title to 4merper4mer troll job
  • Simon locked this topic