Poyer Charity Golf Tournament is back on

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Same location - Trump Doral

July 10th

Just announced it on Fox News. 

Bet it generates a lot of charitable donations.  probably even more than before.

The  mob is going to be pissed.  but then again they have been busy raging on the supreme court rulings. 

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 4

Good, regardless of where it’s being held, this is for charity

2 hours ago, Doc said:

What a colossally stupid protest.

A colossally stupid protest would be people boycotting a beer because they sent a can with some LGBTQ face on it

That would be stupid. The Republicans owned stupid whenever it comes to this.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Disagree 2
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

A colossally stupid protest would be people boycotting a beer because they sent a can with some LGBTQ face on it

If you're going to protest, stick with it.  Don't be shamed into being a hypocrite.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Everyone should have a seat at the table, Tibs.  This is how we ultimately come together.  

Not everyone, Conservatives just legalized discrimination of gays, so no table for them 

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Good, regardless of where it’s being held, this is for charity

it’s a protest against wokeness…Anheuser-Busch just happens to be the battle ground in that particular fight…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh go drink a Bud Light and relax 🙃

Haven't had one in over 6 years or so.  Why would I go back to it when there are many other better beers out there?

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not everyone, Conservatives just legalized discrimination of gays, so no table for them 

I don’t understand refusing a client’s request for the work you do, and I think a good rule of thumb is to treat everyone the way you would want to be treated. However, these things tend to be a bit more complicated than you’re laying out. 

Perhaps your mind made up.  Here’s a different perspective from someone  practicing tolerance and thoughtfulness: 

https://nypost.com/2023/06/30/as-a-gay-man-i-dont-think-supreme-court-infringes-on-my-rights/

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So…you’re happy the charity dealio is back on?  We can cheer for the winner, no? 

Yes, I'm happy they'll be raising money for sick people.  Just think it's stupid not to change the site or begin with a controversial site.  I wonder what the beer babe who drive the drinks cart at Doral charges for a Bud Light.  Corona and Bud are $3 at my club.

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Yes, I'm happy they'll be raising money for sick people.  Just think it's stupid not to change the site or begin with a controversial site.  I wonder what the beer babe who drive the drinks cart at Doral charges for a Bud Light.  Corona and Bud are $3 at my club.

In your last two posts you’ve culturally misappropriated, acted as a misogynistic elitist, opined that a person with decency in their heart should consider bowing to the perpetually societally agitated in determining the locale for his acts of good.  Celebrate choice Red! 

But, you’re down with the outcome and that’s enough for one day! 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t understand refusing a client’s request for the work you do, and I think a good rule of thumb is to treat everyone the way you would want to be treated. However, these things tend to be a bit more complicated than you’re laying out. 

Perhaps your mind made up.  Here’s a different perspective from someone  practicing tolerance and thoughtfulness: 

https://nypost.com/2023/06/30/as-a-gay-man-i-dont-think-supreme-court-infringes-on-my-rights/

Still legalizes descrimination. 

It's disingenuous to make arguments like this: 

Under the logic the court’s liberal justices embrace in their dissent, a gay business owner could be forced to design a website promoting anti-gay Bible verses.

“[The government] could require ‘an unwilling Muslim movie director to make a film with a Zionist message,’ or ‘an atheist muralist to accept a commission celebrating Evangelical zeal,’ so long as they would make films or murals for other members of the public with different messages. Equally, the government could force a male website designer married to another man to design websites for an organization that advocates against same-sex marriage.”

I get it, its messy, but there are a lot of gays getting married, so its normal now, those silly secenerios they made up out of whole cloth are not normal. 

I'm off to go breath some smog now...

• Like (+1) 1