"Moms” for Liberty - a white supremacist ANTI LGTBQ extremist/hate group

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Reading, 'riting and 'rithmetic.  Stop with all the other bull#### and get back to the basics.

And let’s cut sports, band, music, drama and everything else that helps shape and differentiate our kids and most definitely - let’s keep anything not straight swept under the rug so that we have more closeted gay republicans living in fear - playing footsies in airport bathrooms like Republican Senator Larry Craig.

You freaks are an insult to the teachers who bust their ass with our kids.

More faux drama to distract from the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime with 91 fkn indictments.

9 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Things like this make me sort of glad I don't have kids. If you do, get them out of public schools asap.

Yeah - send them here - right? 

And the Moms of Hitler are no where to be found.

Nice to see you embracing your true identity, Al.

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah - send them here - right? 

And the Moms of Hitler are no where to be found.

Nice to see you embracing your true identity, Al.

I've been enjoying my break from you, but I will chime in to tell you to ***** off. I'm not religious, so I wouldn't send them there either. Enjoy your miserable existence.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

When you have to remind people what their “marketing” is versus their horrendous track record and true identity.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7rzmne2okty6glor99r 

Figures you would have a clip of a tranny right on hand.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I've been enjoying my break from you, but I will chime in to tell you to ***** off. I'm not religious, so I wouldn't send them there either. Enjoy your miserable existence.

Oh Trumpy - this is fun, right? 

On 2/13/2024 at 12:00 PM, B-Man said:

More about what Moms for Liberty are really addressing

They can’t break it up with one hand. Too busy filming. This is the direct result of the messed up left wing indoctrination that is destroying our schools, country and communities.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The chickens are coming home to roost! What a proud time to be American! Not!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Why Moms for Liberty Frightens the Democrats

by David Catron

The group leads a movement that threatens the power of their teacher union paymasters.

For most Americans, “Mom” evokes images of kindness, courage, sympathy and love. Likewise, “liberty” calls up concepts like individual rights, freedom of expression, equality and justice. Yet, the perversity of the current political environment is such that a parental rights group whose name combines these two words has been demonized by Democrats, the corporate media and the reactionary left.

Just recently, a New Hampshire Democrat denounced the group as “#######s with casseroles,” the Hill ran a story titled, “Six reasons why Moms for Liberty is an extremist organization,” and the Southern Poverty Law Center added them to its Hate Map.

Why so much animus for an organization whose goal is merely to give parents a voice in the education of their children? It certainly doesn’t reflect public opinion.

An Economist/YouGov poll released in late June found that a mere 23 percent of Americans view Moms for Liberty unfavorably. The remaining 77 percent view it favorably or have no opinion about the group at all. The organization was co-founded in Florida by Tina Descovich and Tiffany Justice, who had witnessed firsthand the disregard for parental rights by school boards on issues ranging from COVID-19 restrictions to age-appropriate curricula. In a recent Wall Street Journal op-ed, they suggest that the education establishment sees them as a threat.

{snip}

It’s about how monopolies work. The public education monopoly, particularly when it extends to school boards, has no real need to satisfy its customers — the students and their parents. So, crucial skills like reading and math are neglected while the cartel pursues political goals meant to tighten its grip on the system and crush potential competitors.

This is why the unions oppose charter schools. It is why Moms for Liberty and other parental rights organizations are being demonized by Democrats, the corporate media, and the reactionary left.

Are Moms for Liberty and other parental rights groups a real threat to the education establishment? The attacks on them strongly suggest that the latter believes they are indeed

https://spectator.org/why-moms-for-liberty-frightens-the-democrats/