"Moms” for Liberty - a white supremacist ANTI LGTBQ extremist/hate group

4 hours ago, Westside said:

So you’re for book banning as long as it’s the democrats doing the banning? Very hypocritical of you, but that’s nothing new for you.

So if we add the Bible - I assume you’re okay with also adding the Qur'an, Gita, Torah, Guru Granth Sahib, Tripitaka, The Five Fundamental Works of Spiritism, Tanakh, Tao Te Ching, The Kitáb-i-Aqdas and The Agamas?

Or is just the Bible that is allowed in public schools?

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

More about what Moms for Liberty are really addressing

If public schools are the "glue that holds our communities together," it explains a lot...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Dude, you literally "promote hate online" all day long, right here on this very site. 

You interpret it as hate because a) you’re not very bright and b) someone has to keep your right wing psyops honest.

If you want a pleasant circle jerk - go here:

image.thumb.jpeg.fc3eb3d2b3602550f76c250ee3127104.jpeg

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

You interpret it as hate because a) you’re not very bright and b) someone has to keep your right wing psyops honest.

If you want a pleasant circle jerk - go here:

image.thumb.jpeg.fc3eb3d2b3602550f76c250ee3127104.jpeg

I interpret it as hate because you insult people in a shockingly high % of your posts.  You have too much hate in your heart, amigo. I know you know it, I just wish you'd do something about it. 

Just now, Tenhigh said:

I interpret it as hate because you insult people in a shockingly high % of your posts.  You have too much hate in your heart, amigo. I know you know it, I just wish you'd do something about it. 

Awe - your feelings - are hurt.

Suck it up.

When you call out Karen Psyop and the rest of cult with their fuk stain comments - I’ll respect your feelings but for now - no chance in hellllll.

Now go cry

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Awe - your feelings - are hurt.

Suck it up.

When you call out Karen Psyop and the rest of cult with their fuk stain comments - I’ll respect your feelings but for now - no chance in hellllll.

Now go cry

So much hate, man, just let it go.  @BillsFanNC,  stop calling this guy names, it's not necessary.  

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1