Mike Pence Is Officially a Candidate for President of the United States of America

Just now, Warcodered said:

Really before there's been any primary voting it's too late? Like I get what you want to happen, but let's not just stick our head in the sand and ignore what's possible.

You don’t think Trump will be the GQP candidate? 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You don’t think Trump will be the GQP candidate? 

I didn't say that, I said it was in their best interest to consolidate behind one opposition candidate, that would give them a real chance to beat him. Fighting each other while also trying to beat him with that crazy base he has is an insane idea.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The King with the gallows reference..

Who could have possibly predicted that?

Funny how we still don't know a single thing about the DNC pipe bomber or the person(s) who constructed the mini gallows in front of the Capitol, in broad daylight, in the most surveilled city on earth.

Yet trespassing grandmas are being thrown in jail to this day.

Useful. Idiots. Cheer.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Good point he’d probably have stood a better chance with the ‘all I ever think about obsessively 24/7 is bad orange man’ party. 

Nah, he would have done worse. 

But there is basically unlimited money to be made as a political consultant convicting mediocre men that this is their moment to become president. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The King with the gallows reference..

Who could have possibly predicted that?

Funny how we still don't know a single thing about the DNC pipe bomber or the person(s) who constructed the mini gallows in front of the Capitol, in broad daylight, in the most surveilled city on earth.

Yet trespassing grandmas are being thrown in jail to this day.

Useful. Idiots. Cheer.

Don’t do crimes.

• 5 weeks later...