Impeachment, Texas Style!

On 5/28/2023 at 12:19 PM, Tiberius said:

@Wacka Probably likes the guy 🙄

Wait just a minute here your saying that a lawyer is crooked ??? Say it isn't so . They need to start a wing in a prison for those like Paxton, Bragg & others so they can compare which were the most influential in furthering their causes .

I think it’s time to impeach anybody who lists themselves as a R or L. Both sides are hell bent on destroying this country. 

Time to wipe the slate clear and start over again. Use the Constitution as a the guide it was meant to be.

8 minutes ago, T master said:

Wait just a minute here your saying that a lawyer is crooked ??? Say it isn't so . They need to start a wing in a prison for those like Paxton, Bragg & others so they can compare which were the most influential in furthering their causes .

I have to write my lawyer today and tell him we do not want to drag out our case against this guy, we just want a decision. The lawyer wants to try and impose a fine on this dude, but there's no way we will ever collect and we will just be stuck with the bill. Lawyer just wants to drag it out. Every phone call is like $200. I put a cease and desist order on contacting the lawyer for everyone involved on our side. Blah! 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 months later...

Stunning: Ken Paxton Accuser and his Bushie
Cohorts Went to FBI to Report on Paxton
Without ANY Evidence of Wrongdoing – Video

by Jim Hoft

The Bushies and Karl Rove want Paxton gone. So they made up some accusations against him in an attempt to impeach him.

Attorney General Ken Paxton is the one man who has stood up against the Democrat-Marxist onslaught in the great state of Texas. Democrats and Secret Sleeper Republicans hate him for this.

On Tuesday, the Texas Senate opened the impeachment trial of Attorney General Ken Paxton, which could result in his removal from office. The Republican-led Texas House in May impeached highly popular Attorney General Ken Paxton over allegations of misconduct.

The Ken Paxton accuser Ryan Vassar took the stand in the Texas Senate on Thursday in the impeachment trial of Attorney General Ken Paxton. Attorney Mitch Little ate him alive.

Mitch Little and his RINO cohorts went to the FBI to report on Ken Paxton without ANY evidence of wrongdoing. Little admitted this during his testimony today.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/stunning-ken-paxton-accuser-his-bushie-cohorts-went/

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

by Jim Hoft

The Bushies and Karl Rove want Paxton gone. So they made up some accusations against him in an attempt to impeach him.

Attorney General Ken Paxton is the one man who has stood up against the Democrat-Marxist onslaught in the great state of Texas. Democrats and Secret Sleeper Republicans hate him for this.

On Tuesday, the Texas Senate opened the impeachment trial of Attorney General Ken Paxton, which could result in his removal from office. The Republican-led Texas House in May impeached highly popular Attorney General Ken Paxton over allegations of misconduct.

The Ken Paxton accuser Ryan Vassar took the stand in the Texas Senate on Thursday in the impeachment trial of Attorney General Ken Paxton. Attorney Mitch Little ate him alive.

Mitch Little and his RINO cohorts went to the FBI to report on Ken Paxton without ANY evidence of wrongdoing. Little admitted this during his testimony today.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/stunning-ken-paxton-accuser-his-bushie-cohorts-went/

The witnessed the crime and reported it. They are not suppose to do the investigation, that's the FBI's job. Really weak argument 

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

by Jim Hoft

The guy on the stand must be like Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer & the rest just make a speculation that someone has done something wrong then assume they are guilty until proven innocent .

At least that's what it sounds like No evidence and then the judge believed it too . WTF has happened to the justice system ? 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

And the FBI investigation against him. 

You guys defend criminals, just scummy. The GOP is such trash

Aw, ad hominem cause your argument was false.

IF you followed the case, the witnesses they called all verified the Paxon narrative vs the political/Media one.

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

Acquitted? On all charges? Tibs, what the hell happened? I thought surely the walls were closing on this guy.

The wealthy and powerful are rarely held accountable, you must know that 

The guys dirty as hell. FBI still on him, though 

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

9-cach-giup-me-do-be-nin-khoc-2.jpg  ---  "And I will never get over it. But I will pretend to be brave"     😂

image.png.89e2c8cb3d9bf35335139afac5075817.png

And he won in 2020, right? 

Fascist scum. Go live in Russia B-babyman 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

The wealthy and powerful are rarely held accountable, you must know that 

The guys dirty as hell. FBI still on him, though 

I do know that, for sure. And if he is dirty I hope they nail him for it, without false accusations and made up evidence.

• 2 months later...