Sullivan reports ATL to cut Price

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In the right situation, price will perform well again...but he'd hafta accept that hes nothing more than a good #2 WR who needs a solid #1 before he can be a true playmaker...i dont see that happening...

but if this is true, i wouldnt be surprised to see price end up in tampa...gruden is always lookin for burners, and hes got clayton on the other side to take pressure off...

Peerless reportedly said in a radio interview that if he were to get cut, he'd want to play in a system like Buffalo's, if not for the team itself. He said he's been keeping an eye on the team and still has some good friends, and saw how well Lee did last year. He also said he knows he won't get a big money deal this time around. So going by that, it seems like a return to the Bills to be no better than the 2nd, and probably the 3rd WR, wouldn't be out of the question for him. But there are probably other teams, like the Cowboys, who would be willing to pay him a little more. It will be interesting to see where he ends up and I'd love for him to come back to Buffalo for the right amount, but I know it will never happen.

Peerless reportedly said in a radio interview that if he were to get cut, he'd want to play in a system like Buffalo's, if not for the team itself.  He said he's been keeping an eye on the team and still has some good friends, and saw how well Lee did last year.  He also said he knows he won't get a big money deal this time around.  So going by that, it seems like a return to the Bills to be no better than the 2nd, and probably the 3rd WR, wouldn't be out of the question for him.  But there are probably other teams, like the Cowboys, who would be willing to pay him a little more.  It will be interesting to see where he ends up and I'd love for him to come back to Buffalo for the right amount, but I know it will never happen.

347907[/snapback]

If this is true I'd gladly take Price back as the #3 wr, it would make reed dispensable and give us a pretty good set of wr's. However there are teams out there like you mentioned. Dallas, seems to be impressed with quincy morgan lately, but them, tampa, or a team like KC all might be interested in signing price.

That and I'd like to see what Parrish has to offer, but If price did come back for less money, and to play a lesser role I'd take him and not think twice.

If this is true I'd gladly take Price back as the #3 wr, it would make reed dispensable and give us a pretty good set of wr's.  However there are teams out there like you mentioned. Dallas, seems to be impressed with quincy morgan lately, but them, tampa, or a team like KC all might be interested in signing price. 

That and I'd like to see what Parrish has to offer, but If price did come back for less money, and to play a lesser role I'd take him and not think twice.

Put it this way. There is a glimmer of hope, but I won't hold my breath on this happening. It would give the Bills a great trio of WR and potentially a great quartet. But things like that never work out for the Bills. :doh:

Poor Alvin Harper, Version 2.0.

347869[/snapback]

LMFAO! :blink:

We don't need him here. What a fool to think he could actually wear Mould's jock elsewhere. :doh:

In other news, he might end up in Carolina. Delhomme is an underrated QB, IMO. He could also help out Cincinnatti too.

I'd rather develop Parrish to go with Evans and Moulds than to bring back Price. At this point, he won't have the speed or quickness of either Evans or Parrish and to me, his hands nave always been somewhat suspect.

I'd rather develop Parrish to go with Evans and Moulds than to bring back Price. At this point, he won't have the speed or quickness of either Evans or Parrish and to me, his hands nave always been somewhat suspect.

347929[/snapback]

If Price were to return as #3, our WR group would be unmatched by anyone in the league.

It would be pretty interesting, but i'd rather the Bills use the money to lock up WM, NC, or find a better backup to WM.

347929[/snapback]

not to mention his attitude. unless PP is willing to eat a hefty slice of humble pie, i wouldn't want his "vick screwed me over by not throwing me the ball" or "the atlanta system didn't take advantage of my talents" crap in the bills' locker room.

He had his best year with Drew at the helm.....May be with

Keyshawn Johnson as the possession receiver, he just might do well

in that system.

One problem with him was his blocking abilities...