Trump Was Selling Pardons For $2 Million

On 5/20/2023 at 9:17 AM, ALF said:

Giuliani , the big guy Trump gets a 50% cut

They are all garbage people, it's weird that so many people think it's only the ones on the other side that are terrible. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh ya, ok, the Durham report, whatever 

Trump corruptly worked with a mass murdering terrorist to undermine an American election and you are ok with that 

You must have a one HUGE ass because you just continually keep pulling stuff out of it !! And you continually show us that you are a huge jack ass just like your mascot ...

Why should any of us be surprised that you shun a 4 year investigation that proved a huge lack of evidence of the statements made of a bogus investigation only to continue to babble and continue to make up more of your BS moving forward ?

You are totally unbelievably bias & blind to anything that doesn't fit your narrative ! And unwilling in any way to see any fact that could prove other wise ...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, T master said:

You must have a one HUGE ass because you just continually keep pulling stuff out of it !! And you continually show us that you are a huge jack ass just like your mascot ...

Why should any of us be surprised that you shun a 4 year investigation that proved a huge lack of evidence of the statements made of a bogus investigation only to continue to babble and continue to make up more of your BS moving forward ?

You are totally unbelievably bias & blind to anything that doesn't fit your narrative ! And unwilling in any way to see any fact that could prove other wise ...

Did you see Putin put sanctions on Trump's domestic adversaries? Can't make this up. 

I get that doesn't get through to you, but it is the truth 

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Did you see Putin put sanctions on Trump's domestic adversaries? Can't make this up. 

I get that doesn't get through to you, but it is the truth 

Did you see that the Steel dossier was bought and paid for & full of lies and the Durham report confirmed most of that ? And do you care about those facts ? 

Your answer will answer your question ... 

I get that that doesn't get through to you BUT IT IS TRUTH !!!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, T master said:

Did you see that the Steel dossier was bought and paid for & full of lies and the Durham report confirmed most of that ? And do you care about those facts ? 

Your answer will answer your question ... 

I get that that doesn't get through to you BUT IT IS TRUTH !!!

Trump called Putin's invasion "genius" 

Mass murder is genius? Ya, Putin's plan includes getting Trump elected again, obviously 

• Eyeroll 1

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump called Putin's invasion "genius" 

Mass murder is genius? Ya, Putin's plan includes getting Trump elected again, obviously 

Instead of running your **** holster with made up quotes & as usual with nothing to back it up but your say so show it in print, in video, or as a direct quote from a reputable source (other than a CNN reporter) because your bias ramblings mean nothing at all !!

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, T master said:

Instead of running your **** holster with made up quotes & as usual with nothing to back it up but your say so show it in print, in video, or as a direct quote from a reputable source (other than a CNN reporter) because your bias ramblings mean nothing at all !!

Trump siding with Putin against our intel agencies 

• Vomit 1

On 5/26/2023 at 5:39 PM, Andy1 said:

Dude - Google is your friend

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/23/trump-putin-ukraine-invasion-00010923

Within the story is a link to the full Trump interview if you want to listen….l

Thanks for doing Tibs work for him he never comes up with anything just spews BS usually to go with his biased opinion but i will listen to it & if he did say it was brilliant move he's as big of a dip S**T as Tibs . 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, US Egg said:

Bid deal. Every President gave pardons.

Aka: I don't care what illegal or immoral things the guy I'm backing does.  

Better send him some money.   And don't think of yourself as a sucker.  You are definitely not.  Sending a criminal fake billionaire money is totally normal. 

• 1 month later...