Tucker and Fox part ways. He's Back. New Tucker Show Coming To Twitter

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

it’s got to be infuriating for him that twice as many people would rather watch tuckers whinny conservative talking points show over jimmys poor attempts to be relevant and humorous. 

relevant and humorous to whom?  they can only sell so many my pillows and magic vitamin pills, right?  maybe not.  But yup, Cracker Barrel is a dumb target.  Good stuff at a good price and I like sitting by the fire.

Edited by redtail hawk

Tucker should realize this is a great opportunity for his career advancement. He can reach a whole new audience who will love him. He can tell the exciting story of rescuing Ukraine and saving the children from the Nazis. I’m sure Vlad would pay well. 

I gotta say, I love the title of this thread. It’s completely obvious that both Carlson and Lemon were fired, but admitting that would hurt the poor fragile egos of some people so they need to continue to pretend that it isn’t true and say “part ways” instead.

• Like (+1) 3

meanwhile one more lie on the way out 😂 

While everyone is focusing on the more popular subject of the two here is the update on the other ‘news’ person. 

https://theblast.com/481602/don-lemon-future-plans-fired-cnn/

Shortly after Lemon made his tweet, CNN responded with their tweet, claiming his version of events was “inaccurate.” Their tweet read, “Don Lemon’s statement about this morning’s events is inaccurate. He was offered an opportunity to meet with management but released a statement on Twitter.”

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

meanwhile one more lie on the way out 😂 

While everyone is focusing on the more popular subject of the two here is the update on the other ‘news’ person. 

https://theblast.com/481602/don-lemon-future-plans-fired-cnn/

another example of the difference between MAGAs and normies.  Normies don't care about Lemon being fired.  Many think it's a good thing.  Same as rioters at BLM protests.  We want them arrested and imprisoned.  We don't want our candidates using recordings of them singing patriotic songs at rallies...

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

another example of the difference between MAGAs and normies.  Normies don't care about Lemon being fired.  Many think it's a good thing.  Same as rioters at BLM protests.  We want them arrested and imprisoned.  We don't want our candidates using recordings of them singing patriotic songs at rallies...

You say ‘we’ inferring you are not a blue extremist, while your opinions, which I feel unlike you, you are entitled to, while you are effectively existing as the polar opponent of maga. 

you don’t care who your candidates are provided they bow to the religious cult of the woke. 

if unfortunate people can masquerade in their own minds as moderates while at the same time refusing that topics have two sides and balancing power is important 

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You say ‘we’ inferring you are not a blue extremist, while your opinions, which I feel unlike you, you are entitled to, while you are effectively existing as the polar opponent of maga. 

you don’t care who your candidates are provided they bow to the religious cult of the woke. 

if unfortunate people can masquerade in their own minds as moderates while at the same time refusing that topics have two sides and balancing power is important 

Anyone left of Joe Manchin is the polar opponent of MAGA.  It's a movement that threatens democracy in America.  I'm not sure what "woke" means but for most of these culture war issues, I really don't care.  Transexuality is probably 1234 on my list of political issues.  Disney biz 1590.  Bud Light 2587.  I don't let these things distract me from the big issues and I certainly wouldn't protest over them...and I would love for there to be a reasonable alternative to the D party.  You know, like the R party 20 years ago.  I agree.  Crazy and stupid versus not crazy and not stupid is not a n optimal choice.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Anyone left of Joe Manchin is the polar opponent of MAGA.  It's a movement that threatens democracy in America.  I'm not sure what "woke" means but for most of these culture war issues, I really don't care.  Transexuality is probably 1234 on my list of political issues.  Disney biz 1590.  Bud Light 2587.  I don't let these things distract me from the big issues and I certainly wouldn't protest over them...and I would love for there to be a reasonable alternative to the D party.  You know, like the R party 20 years ago.  I agree.  Crazy and stupid versus not crazy and not stupid is not a n optimal choice.

I support the theory that Republican Party burned themselves down with the Iraq invasion and their good will with it. 

This vacuum gave rise to the tea party then came trump. 

instead of the dem staying to the middle they decided to take it as a mandate to embrace liberal extremism.

I’d bet 80% of this board would take newts Congress coupled with Clinton’s Whitehouse over and of the ***** shows we have now. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I support the theory that Republican Party burned themselves down with the Iraq invasion and their good will with it. 

This vacuum gave rise to the tea party then came trump. 

instead of the dem staying to the middle they decided to take it as a mandate to embrace liberal extremism.

I’d bet 80% of this board would take newts Congress coupled with Clinton’s Whitehouse over and of the ***** shows we have now. 

I'd take Clinton for sure,  Not Newt.  He started this whole R mess.