Tucker and Fox part ways. He's Back. New Tucker Show Coming To Twitter

Exactly why I ignore commies.

It's no longer about rational debate over economic policies, schools even abortion.

It's about sane vs. evil.

And I'm going to go way out on a limb and say the side that is for sexual exploitation and mutilation of children isn't on the sane side of the "debate"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I really doubt Tucker cares... it's not like he and his family are going to go hungry. He blew his load on Fox and is probably just fishing somewhere... he doesn't care.

2 minutes ago, T&C said:

I really doubt Tucker cares... it's not like he and his family are going to go hungry. He blew his load on Fox and is probably just fishing somewhere... he doesn't care.

Everyone who isn't a commie needs to follow the 48-72 hour rule here. All the immediate reports that came out are going to be, as usual, wrong.

Tucker will emerge eventually and we will get his side of the story depending on NDAs.

But his reach will be much, much bigger and he will be even more influential going forward. There is little doubt of that.

• Agree 1

Tucker has to negotiate his exit from Fox still. Not officially gone yet.

His show was pulled, locked out of email and his producer fired.

He asked for reason and Fox refused to tell him why.

I'm shocked, shocked that lying media had these key details wrong. 

To the Tucker Carlson clip . I've always thought that if you make mistakes by either your actions or in his case his opinions & the words used to forecast them being a regret to him now & with him looking back at them seeing or learning that he was in some way wrong & wronged others those mistakes weren't a waist of time because he has learned something from them .

If he continues to do the same things that put him in this position then they were a total waist of his time . All of us are imperfect and can learn from our mistakes or watching others and seeing or hereing them make a mistake in their words & using them to correct your selves to be better people & if you don't we are no better than a dog chasing it's own tail .

I try to learn something each day weather it be through seeing my own actions & needing to change or watching others & learning from them .

I was once told "you can learn a lot by keeping your eyes open and your mouth shut" a very true statement ...