Wing Specials in WNY?

That's No Moon

6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Medium by who’s standard?

a buffalo medium wing? Or a hot wing savant ?

I love hot wings they just don’t agree with my body after lol

These wings were not hot. There were 7 people in the competition and all 7 were saying afterward they were not very hot. Tasty though. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Draconator said:

These wings were not hot. There were 7 people in the competition and all 7 were saying afterward they were not very hot. Tasty though. 

How did you get into the competition 

My buddy owns a pizzeria in the city and I’m trying to get him to get a place at the wing fest

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

How did you get into the competition 

My buddy owns a pizzeria in the city and I’m trying to get him to get a place at the wing fest

It was pretty easy to get in. I went to the Wingfest website and sent an email. I was then contacted by a member of the Wingfest committee, was asked a few questions, and that was it. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 4/27/2023 at 7:57 PM, f0neguy said:

Not WNY but I just ate at Davidson Brothers Brewpub in Glens Falls (north of Albany) and Thursday from 3:00 - 7:00 they have wings for $7.99 a dozen with $5.99 pints.  Get there early for a table.

I participated in the Inferno Wing eating contest a couple weeks ago outside Davidson’s. I’m pretty sure they made the wings and they were good. 

I stopped patronizing Davidson’s a few years ago when they rolled out their “no tipping” policy. 

Best wings in the area, to me, are at the Bullpen. Their food, overall, is much better than Davidson’s and they always have Common Roots Good Fortune on tap - which is better than any Davidson’s beer. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.