Chicago

8 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It’s not a breaking and entering problem, it’s these negligent homeowners that don’t have bars on their windows and 5 deadbolts on their doors. 

Hell that type of governance should be considered a crime 

Scumbag

Might as not have walls at all...

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sorry, the blue cities are sanctuary cities.  You have to take them.

It's funny watching the libs turn into NIMBY's when they have to deal with problem. I hope everyone of these illegals keeps getting sent to NY, CHI, and CA. In NY both Hochul and Adams are crying that they can't take anymore.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Gregg said:

It's funny watching the libs turn into NIMBY's when they have to deal with problem. I hope everyone of these illegals keeps getting sent to NY, CHI, and CA. In NY both Hochul and Adams are crying that they can't take anymore.

Rooting for human trafficking certainly is a position.

Not a good one, but a position nonetheless...

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Gregg said:

They would not even care if it wasn't for the dem loyalist in the cities fighting with the immigrants over services.

9 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Every one of you, every time you support the open border.

the cartels thank you.

the women, children raped and killed on the trek don't though.

• Like (+1) 5

24 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Every one of you, every time you support the open border.

the cartels thank you.

the women, children raped and killed on the trek don't though.

Fun fact: I do not actually support an open border.

But it fits your narrative if I did, so you believe it. Feelings > Facts as always.

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Fun fact: I do not actually support an open border.

But it fits your narrative if I did, so you believe it. Feelings > Facts as always.

Meh. you all attacked any narrative on fixing it, as racist or some other insult.

that's support

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Meh. you all attacked any narrative on fixing it, as racist or some other insult.

that's support

No I didn't.

But once again, you'll believe anything that makes you feel good, even if you yourself are making it up.

It's honestly pretty sad.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

No I didn't.

But once again, you'll believe anything that makes you feel good, even if you yourself are making it up.

It's honestly pretty sad.

OK, revisionist history. at any ways, you voted for it and continue to stump for the ones that support it.

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

OK, revisionist history. at any ways, you voted for it and continue to stump for the ones that support it.

You seem to tell yourself that you know a lot about me, but you're just living in a dream world, buddy. Keep on fantasizing if it makes you feel good, I guess.

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

even the locals in your city are getting fed up with the results.

when you vote for a party that promotes open borders and sanctuary.  and they win, you get the results.  

But never mind, that's all some fantasy.  

You really truly believe that every Democrat believes the same thing huh? You've just created an idea of what a liberal is and assume every single person who votes Democrat believes the same thing. It's a ridiculous and childish thing to believe, but I bet it makes your feel good, which appears to be all that matters to you. Who cares about facts and truth when you can just slander everyone your disagree with?

Ask yourself this: If the GOP has the solution for big cities, why can't they win elections?

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Not a good one, but a position nonetheless...

Human trafficking.  LOL!

I guess it's only OK when it's to the US, not inside the US...

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

You really truly believe that every Democrat believes the same thing huh? You've just created an idea of what a liberal is and assume every single person who votes Democrat believes the same thing. It's a ridiculous and childish thing to believe, but I bet it makes your feel good, which appears to be all that matters to you. Who cares about facts and truth when you can just slander everyone your disagree with?

Ask yourself this: If the GOP has the solution for big cities, why can't they win elections?

They don't give out free *****.  

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It's actually not ok anywhere.

It's just more disgusting when done by elected officials and celebrated by Americans.

What's wrong with sending them to sanctuary cities?  These cities have long stated that they welcome illegal aliens with open arms.  What changed?

• Like (+1) 1