Trump wants to ban ABORTION, IVF, MIFEPRISTONE nationwide and JAIL doctors who provide care.

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

a fertilized egg is the absolute minimum that can be defended as life.  But many of those don't become living humans.  If you buy that argument, then IUD's should be illegal.  But who is to say when life begins?  The most straight forward answer is viability outside the womb.  Til then, the fetus is part of the mother.

Most biologists have a different "most straight forward answer". It really isn't difficult to understand when life begins. It's convenient for you and others to want to believe differently, perhaps.

Edited by Pokebball
  • Disagree 2

36 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

comparing a possibility to the certainty when killing a baby?

Are you a doctor now? 

21 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

can we give the baby a vote in the situation?

Can we just force all males post-puberty to have a vasectomy. 

• BillStime changed the title to Trump wants to ban ABORTION nationwide
On 9/19/2023 at 6:50 PM, Unforgiven said:

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by The Frankish Reich. Options 

bloodthirsty for baby killing ...fking ghouls

Cool, ignore everyone and just gtfo now.  There's plenty of safe places for snowflakes like you.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/24/2023 at 6:25 PM, ComradeKayAdams said:

5. Pro-lifers can’t seem to articulate their arguments without invoking superstitious justifications.

Im no devout pro lifer but ive asked this question before and never gotten a answer.

If someone attacks a pregnant woman with the intent to kill her fetus and is successful, is the charge simply physical assault? If yes, does this not set a dangerous precident for people who wish to skirt responsability for 18+ years? 

If no...its murder. That says fetuses are living individuals.

If yes..then womens INTENT on conceiving is the only standard for a fetus having a life.

Not trying to debate just get a answer from a angle other then the normal left right positions. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, phypon said:

Are you a ped*?  Why didn't you answer my question from another thread?

That's not ok to casually throw accusations like that around regardless of what you think about them personally.

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

That's not ok to casually throw accusations like that around regardless of what you think about them personally.

Do some research into the conversation before you virtue signal.  Your reply is not okay because you have no idea what you are talking about.

4 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

In fact, I'll pose the same question to you.  Do you condone the acts of "minor attracted persons"?

Edited by phypon

24 minutes ago, phypon said:

Are you a ped*?  Why didn't you answer my question from another thread?

Hey 💩 for brains - you didn't tag me correctly so how the F would I know you asked me a question.

And your question is stupid. 

Just now, BillStime said:

Hey 💩 for brains - you didn't tag me correctly so how the F would I know you asked me a question.

And your question is stupid. 

The question is stupid?  Why do you say that?  And you were well informed about the question and where it was.  And you still can't answer it.  Are you on a sexual predator list?  Have you been convicted of a sex crime?  Your non-answer implies that you condone ped*philia.  Do you condone ped*philia?  

You're such a tough guy, answer the question.  Don't be afraid.  Answer.  C'mon precious.  Put your money where your mouth is.  Are you just all talk?  You still trying to dox me?  C'mon, let's see what you got.  Are you a pedo?