Edge rushers still available in free agency

HappyDays

On 4/5/2023 at 1:20 PM, dorquemada said:

Good point, somebody call Bruce and REggie, stat!

Bruce would probably lead the bills in sacks cause we got a Bunch of nobody's other that von...and it going to take him most of, if not the entire year to get back into shape. 

On 4/17/2023 at 12:40 AM, 808 said:

what are you hinestly expecting of a 34yo dude coming off acl surgery in December? Id expect it to look closer to the tre white time line than him being back to normal to start the season. But thats just me.

It was more mental for Tre White and either McDermott of Frazier stated something along the lines of that.  He was cleared well before he started playing.

The last time Miller had ACL surgery, he was doing drills in 4 months I believe.  I know he's older but he's still in incredible shape.  It's not just the age, it's how you take care of your body and he is a very good about it.

• Agree 1

On 4/17/2023 at 12:40 AM, 808 said:

what are you hinestly expecting of a 34yo dude coming off acl surgery in December? Id expect it to look closer to the tre white time line than him being back to normal to start the season. But thats just me.

I think his injury was a lot “cleaner” than White’s, which involved more than just the acl. Christ, they didn’t even know it was an acl tear until a while later. I expect him to be fine by the start of the season. He bounced back quickly after his earlier acl tear. He tore it 9 games into the 2013 season and was an all pro with 14 sacks in 2014. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I think his injury was a lot “cleaner” than White’s, which involved more than just the acl. Christ, they didn’t even know it was an acl tear until a while later. I expect him to be fine by the start of the season. He bounced back quickly after his earlier acl tear. He tore it 9 games into the 2013 season and was an all pro with 14 sacks in 2014. 

Von for 16 sacks this season 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.