Trump indicted. Commies celebrate. Pelosi: Trump has right to trial to prove innocence. Lol..

31 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Actually the issue is that when the GOP goes to institute voter ID laws, they do so in ways that ensures it disenfranchises voters they don’t like. 

Sometimes they don’t allow student IDs, even at state schools because they don’t want college students voting.

Sometimes they shut down the DMV offices in majority minority areas so people have to travel to get an ID. 

They’re not trying to stop the almost non-existent in-person voter fraud. They’re trying to make it just a little bit harder for “the others” to vote. 

If they proposed a voter ID law that ensured that every American could easily obtain the required ID, it’d probably pass. But they don’t because that’s not what they actually want. 

So a college ID is as secure form of ID as a state license and ID? You believe that? How many college students don’t have an ID anyway? 

How far is the farthest someone has to travel to obtain an ID? 

18 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

So a college ID is as secure form of ID as a state license and ID? You believe that? How many college students don’t have an ID anyway? 

How far is the farthest someone has to travel to obtain an ID? 

There is zero reason that a law setting state standards for IDs shouldn’t also mandate that state school IDs meet those standards.

Unless the goal isn’t to have people vote. 

Some states will accept a hunting license but not a school ID. I find that interesting. 

There are entire counties with no place to get a state issued ID. In rural areas, that means people can have to travel significant distances to get one. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Meanwhile, the GOP is set on nominating a guy who lost them the House, the Senate, and the White House and is facing serious legal jeopardy and potential jail time.

It’s a NYS political attack by a racist DA and a flimsy charge. NY is now the official National clown show and an international embarrassment. Millions of US Citizens like Trump and his sensible policies. Meanwhile , Joke has run the USA into the ground. Most people realize he sucks at his job and that Dem policies have made them worse off. Others just dig their heels in with their Trump Derangement Syndrome. 

11 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s a NYS political attack by a racist DA and a flimsy charge. NY is now the official National clown show and an international embarrassment. Millions of US Citizens like Trump and his sensible policies. Meanwhile , Joke has run the USA into the ground. Most people realize he sucks at his job and that Dem policies have made them worse off. Others just dig their heels in with their Trump Derangement Syndrome. 

“Racist” el oh el the projection is incredible 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Ohhhh now whose overusing the term racist?  Lol.  

Does anyone else think these guys must be parodies sometimes?  I mean, how can people be literally wrong about everything?  It's like the old Stephen Colbert routine except it's real!

The gall to say international embarrassment too.  The guy you support was literally laughed at to his face.  The world had zero respect for him.   

Edited by L Ron Burgundy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

There is zero reason that a law setting state standards for IDs shouldn’t also mandate that state school IDs meet those standards.

Unless the goal isn’t to have people vote. 

Some states will accept a hunting license but not a school ID. I find that interesting. 

There are entire counties with no place to get a state issued ID. In rural areas, that means people can have to travel significant distances to get one. 

You have a link for that garbage you just posted?

15 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Buddy, we don’t even know what the charges are yet. 

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Ohhhh now whose overusing the term racist?  Lol.  

Does anyone else think these guys must be parodies sometimes?  I mean, how can people be literally wrong about everything?  It's like the old Stephen Colbert routine except it's real!

The gall to say international embarrassment too.  The guy you support was literally laughed at to his face.  The world had zero respect for him.   

Respect 😂 Like they have for Joke ? You can’t be serious. Sadly, you probably are .You’re describing the Democrat party: wrong on everything but they tell you it’s right. Yes, it’s obvious now to anyone paying attention that the D’s despise Caucasians. Oh, many of them are White, but they have a case of self-loathing. Your inane, moronic posts have become rote. In the end , you’re just boring, Ron. 

• Vomit 1

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Respect 😂 Like they have for Joke ? You can’t be serious. Sadly, you probably are .You’re describing the Democrat party: wrong on everything but they tell you it’s right. Yes, it’s obvious now to anyone paying attention that the D’s despise Caucasians. Oh, many of them are White, but they have a case of self-loathing. Your inane, moronic posts have become rote. In the end , you’re just boring, Ron. 

Wanting better treatment of historically marginalized groups = hates caucasians in your tiny, sad little world apparently. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Nothing you say wasn't said before on Fox or any q forum.  Yes the oh so scary war on whites!!!   You are so oppressed!!  Pansy.

I suspect if you were 100% honest you'd share some tiki torch pics from some of your cool rallies.  Another grumpy old man spoon fed his news.  Your worse than most because you believe Trump.  Your ignorant brethren at least know he's full of shiite.  

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Wanting better treatment of historically marginalized groups = hates caucasians in your tiny, sad little world apparently. 

We as a nation are already there, and have been for decades. The D’s and the left go way too far with it now , as they do with just about everything else these days. Just outrageous stuff that no self respecting individual could agree with imo. 

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Sometimes they don’t allow student IDs, even at state schools because they don’t want college students voting.

Off topic, but maybe there’s one tiny thing we can all agree on?

I have a kid in college in another state. Here in Colorado it’s all mail/drop-off ballot voting. I checked: she’s authorized to vote in Colorado. I also checked her college’s state: she’s authorized to vote there too. This isn’t a federal election so it’s no big deal. But when it is a federal election, what’s to stop her from voting twice? I’m a lawyer (I mention this only because I ought to be able to understand the laws here), but I honestly can’t figure out where she’s supposed to vote and where she’s not allowed to vote. I think (I’m not sure) that she’s gotta choose just one, but does that apply to local elections too? I mean, some municipalities let non-US citizens vote, so who knows? How about a little clarity in the law here. 

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Did you just google a bunch of links and not read them? You bet you did!

Hunting license is not the same as a handgun license! Do you know what you have to do for a handgun license? Of course you don’t!

Also buried in the fake outrage is the economical reasons of shutting dmv is because…..DMV switched to online platforms

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Did you just google a bunch of links and not read them? You bet you did!

Hunting license is not the same as a handgun license! Do you know what you have to do for a handgun license? Of course you don’t!

Also buried in the fake outrage is the economical reasons of shutting dmv is because…..DMV switched to online platforms

You replied 8 minutes after he posted. Thats about a minute and twenty seconds per article. You must read pretty fast. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Actually the issue is that when the GOP goes to institute voter ID laws, they do so in ways that ensures it disenfranchises voters they don’t like. 

Sometimes they shut down the DMV offices in majority minority areas so people have to travel to get an ID. 

They’re not trying to stop the almost non-existent in-person voter fraud. They’re trying to make it just a little bit harder for “the others” to vote. 

If they proposed a voter ID law that ensured that every American could easily obtain the required ID, it’d probably pass. But they don’t because that’s not what they actually want. 

No one accepts a student ID outside of the school. 

you got an ID?  remember the requirements?  seen the requirements for the new flight ID?  

https://www.stilt.com/blog/2020/09/real-id-vs-enhanced-id/#:~:text=An enhanced ID is more secure than a,States by sea and land without a passport.

and that's just to drive a car, travel, rent an apartment, bank account (SS pushes for Direct Deposit, and even then, would need ID to cash at a store), welfare/grant/college applications, legal documents, and so on.   

But voting isn't important, no need for any verification.

4 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Care to refute the points made? 

You mean like the obvious ones you missed when you did your worst impression of Evelyn Wood? The hunting examples are clearly listed in those documents. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1