Trump indicted. Commies celebrate. Pelosi: Trump has right to trial to prove innocence. Lol..

9 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Jeez, you need a new pair of shorts?

get off the reality TV guy's nuts a little

:lol:

TDS symptom 1A. Everyone who doesn't see the great orange blowhard as the devil incarnate is therefore MAGA.

Now, after you're done with your next indictment circle jerk (don't get any on ya :lol:)....seek professional help.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

They need a guilty verdict while he's running. Especially when he's ahead in the polls. 

If this all moves forward his lawyers will drag it out for a long long time...

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

They need a guilty verdict while he's running. Especially when he's ahead in the polls. 

Maybe his primary opponents do, Trump being on trial in no way is bad for his opponent in the General election. It might fire up his base but they were voting Republican anyway, I don't see Independents being thrilled with him being potentially convicted.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

By the time he could appeal the general election would be over, and he wouldn't be qualified to be in it if he's a convicted felon.

I don’t believe that’s true. 

There isn’t anything that I’m aware of that prohibits a felon from being elected president. 

NYS Politicians have overtaken California as the National embarrassment. 

15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

A guilty verdict in this case is legally preposterous, but I don’t put it past the joke that is NYS and their corrupt, racist DA plus kangaroo court to rule that way. 

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

NYS Politicians have overtaken California as the National embarrassment. 

A guilty verdict in this case is legally preposterous, but I don’t put it past the joke that is NYS and their corrupt, racist DA plus kangaroo court to rule that way. 

Everything about the whole situation is legally preposterous.  It's not going to stop being preposterous when it goes to trial in NYC.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I don’t believe that’s true. 

There isn’t anything that I’m aware of that prohibits a felon from being elected president. 

bourdieu-jesus.gif

....well clearly this along with the 2nd amendment is just another one of the flawless things in our Constitution that should never change.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, T&C said:

If this all moves forward his lawyers will drag it out for a long long time...

Even if that's their strategy, it won't work with whatever activist judge is presiding.

It will be slow walked only to the extent that it fits the prosecution/commie timeline to keep the trial in the news cycle.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

bourdieu-jesus.gif

....well clearly this along with the 2nd amendment is just another one of the flawless things in our Constitution that should never change.

Well, if it was considered at the constitutional convention (and I have no idea if it was), I would assume the thought was that the Electoral College would prevent a felon from being voted in.

In addition to being a compromise for the benefit of the slave states, the EC was designed as a backstop against a charlatan whipping up the emotions of the masses. Clearly, it’s been an abject failure of an institution.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 2

12 hours ago, T&C said:

This "trial" won't be over until after the next election.

that will be dependent on trump and his attorneys.  Postpone and delay aren't prosecution tactics,

12 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

That before indictment number is why I’m suspicious of all this.  

I believe it’s probably been coordinated by Trump and NY.  I don’t think people realize how disgusting their government is.  Scripted is absolutely the right way of looking at it.  No Trump didn’t say please indict me.  

But Ds see Trump flailing against DeSantis and well, we’re getting close to him declaring and the first primaries are less then 9 months away.  So why the reaction and indictment?

Those numbers were (still are) TERRIBLE for Trump.  

The former President is up barely 12 points over the Governor of Florida that hasn’t even had a National stage or even declared he’s running.  

National polls are always to be taken with a massive grain of salt and digging deeper you realize Trump is in trouble.  

He should have been up over 40 in the pre indictment poll.  

DeSantis is going to be the nominee.  They all know it.  They are hoping Trump at worst runs third party or at best never endorses DeSantis and bi***es the whole election and the low info media I don’t even understand why people pay attention to it will cover Trump the entire election. 

Not that the economy is a ticking time bomb.  Which would be the coverage if Trump were in office. 

That or release the virus with a IFR of 3%.  

nope.  trump will win the nomination.  This actually does make him stronger which admittedly is nuts but that's the R's today.  Real R's are rolling in their graves.  But they would have given up on the party long ago.  All that's left is the fat.  The gravy went independent or D.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

that will be dependent on trump and his attorneys.  Postpone and delay aren't prosecution tactics,

nope.  trump will win the nomination.  This actually does make him stronger which admittedly is nuts but that's the R's today.  Real R's are rolling in their graves.  But they would have given up on the party long ago.  All that's left is the fat.  The gravy went independent or D.

No actual Republican would go D now. Maybe in the 80’s but not today. That is , if they have a spine. The D party of today is straight from the loony bin. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

No actual Republican would go D now. Maybe in the 80’s but not today. That is , if they have a spine. The D party of today is straight from the loony bin. 

Meanwhile, the GOP is set on nominating a guy who lost them the House, the Senate, and the White House and is facing serious legal jeopardy and potential jail time.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Meanwhile, the GOP is set on nominating a guy who lost them the House, the Senate, and the White House and is facing serious legal jeopardy and potential jail time.

Just another one of the many conservative posters with nothing to say but for irony he does not comprehend. 

This is fun though!  For some on this board covid broke them.  Now, it'll be fun to see who melts down over this trial.  The ball hasn't even dropped and they have more tears than milk in their cheerios.  

But remember,  they are not Maga or for Trump.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

All the left has is projection. As the evidence ramps up of a larger and larger commie police state brought to you by todays democrat party, they forever lose any chance at the R vote and lose a greater portion of indys.

Now they will also of course do all they can to continue to rig/fortify elections in the future as well. That's where the national divorce comes in. This all gets much worse from here as history tells us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Everything about the whole situation is legally preposterous.  It's not going to stop being preposterous when it goes to trial in NYC.

It will all depend on the actual indictment which we should see today.  What I struggle with is identifying the victim of this felony?  Its not campaign donors who had their donations funneled to a payment to Daniels.  If it was a campaign funding violation the Feds would have jumped all over it.  And they didn't.  Its not Daniels.  Its not the State of New York.  The wording I've heard is "falsifying business records".  But what does that mean?  It wasn't falsifying a tax return or regulatory filing or any legal filing.  

The first argument we'll hear from Trump's legal team is the charges are baseless and not a violation of any explicit existing law or regulation. In short, an imaginary law created by the prosecutors to charge an imaginary crime.  Something like intentionally mis-classifying a payment on business records with the intent of hiding the payment to enhance the chances of winning an election.  We'll see how that goes.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Indeed.

You will ONLY vote for trump 

You will ONLY make your personality around Trump

You will pledge hundreds of dollars to ONLY Trump.

Trump is your savior.

Trump is god. 

Hail Trump.

England has always been at war with Eurasia.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

46 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

All the left has is projection. As the evidence ramps up of a larger and larger commie police state brought to you by todays democrat party, they forever lose any chance at the R vote and lose a greater portion of indys.

Now they will also of course do all they can to continue to rig/fortify elections in the future as well. That's where the national divorce comes in. This all gets much worse from here as history tells us.

It ain’t the Dems expelling political opposition from government! What do we call that?

Just now, Chris farley said:

the left is banking on a case that revolves around a felon named Micheal Cohen.  but you got him this time.

the left lays out the red carpet for trump to dominate the cycle. 

Yeah that’s why he lost bigly in 2020

• Eyeroll 1