The Walls be Closing

Kemp

55 minutes ago, TSOL said:

@Kemp

You want to ask ridiculous questions and bait someone into your predetermined scenario then when they don't play along with your ridiculousness you claim some sort of victory and give yourself an imaginary trophy

It's cute 

Keep running with your narrative that you own everyone on the board except for your buddies, Larry and Curly 

He's a joke, just like the rest of the lefties on here trying to preserve democracy. Lol lawd help us. Oh wait that's not allowed.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Damn.  Lefties will find anything to hate on the senior orange dude.

but then again, when one is consumed by hate.

It's amazing to see the left get all up-in-arms over Trumps lies...when Joke has been lying for the past 50 years.

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

Couldn't agree more.

His Admin was chaotic and he will not get the best talent ever again.

I have no problem with his policy views, but the staff is just as important as the President.

So then what's Joke's excuse for the clown car he's assembled?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's amazing to see the left get all up-in-arms over Trumps lies...when Joke has been lying for the past 50 years.

“Trumps lies are ok because they tell me happy things I want to hear”

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

There is no excuse, but there is a reason, and the reason is a silly attempt to appease the less moderate in his party.

Useless and embarrassing VP.  Comedic Press Secretary.

Idiotic nomination for FAA Administrator who couldn't get through Senate hearings.

Smug goof as Sect. of Transportation.

There's more. I just don't want to spend the time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

“Trumps lies are ok because they tell me happy things I want to hear”

The same standard applies to liberals and dems voting for Biden, of course.  The guy was bounced out of prior races for telling tall tales and lying with conviction.  Ironically, the children and grandchildren of old school democrats who laughed him out of prior races came around to his messaging in spite of his challenges.

Offer people something of value, they'll look the other way on that sort of thing. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The same standard applies to liberals and dems voting for Biden, of course.  The guy was bounced out of prior races for telling tall tales and lying with conviction.  Ironically, the children and grandchildren of old school democrats who laughed him out of prior races came around to his messaging in spite of his challenges.

Offer people something of value, they'll look the other way on that sort of thing. 

I'm aware of him plagiarizing.  Think it was Neil Kinnocks quote.  Please supply other examples.

10 minutes ago, sherpa said:

There is no excuse, but there is a reason, and the reason is a silly attempt to appease the less moderate in his party.

Idiotic nomination for FAA Administrator who couldn't get through Senate hearings.

disagree.  Not up on the FAA.  Don't think much of Harris.

• Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, sherpa said:

The funniest part is libs thinking his hires not resigning is a good thing...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm aware of him plagiarizing.  Think it was Neil Kinnocks quote.  Please supply other examples.

Examples of what?

If you are asking for examples of untruths, there are scores, with repeated weekly additions.

The man seems to suffer from confabulation, which is closely related to dementia related memory loss.

Either way, the guy if off his rocker.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Examples of what?

If you are asking for examples of untruths, there are scores, with repeated weekly additions.

The man seems to suffer from confabulation, which is closely related to dementia related memory loss.

I don't believe Biden is demented.  but trump is undoubtedly sociopathic.  but since you asked, of this;  "Ironically, the children and grandchildren of old school democrats who laughed him out of prior races came around to his messaging in spite of his challenges."

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

I don't believe Biden is demented.  but trump is undoubtedly sociopathic.

I don't give a rat's about Trump, but I think the votes he gets are more votes about the perception of an unfair, biased application of our legal system than any endorsement of him.

Regarding the other stuff in your post, if you're not familiar with the FAA nominee, look up "Phil Washington Senate Hearings."

Completely incompetent.

Regarding the Sect of Trans., he is viewed as a fool by FAA employees and the airlines.

Spent a lot of money and wasted a lot of time changing names to de-gender various things, but has achieved nothing. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I don't believe Biden is demented.  but trump is undoubtedly sociopathic.  but since you asked, of this;  "Ironically, the children and grandchildren of old school democrats who laughed him out of prior races came around to his messaging in spite of his challenges."

Is Trump is a sociopath? Maybe

Is Biden operating with a full deck? Absolutely not

Don't you think you should be sharp mentally to run the United States of America?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Don't you think you should be sharp mentally to run the United States of America?

I think his body is failing but I don't see evidence of dementia.  Certainly could happen tho.  after 80, the odds are about 50/50.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Here’s a 60 second video where he unleashed a torrent of nonstop lies and the national media making sure the truth was known. Do you think someone that would lie in this fashion became honest along the way? If so, see his repeated lies about his family over the last several years and virtually everything else out of his mouth. He likely cheats at golf.

To even ask for examples is you revealing yourself as disingenuous. Shocking. 

Edited by JDHillFan
Spelling
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Here’s a 60 second video where he unleashed a torrent of nonstop lies and the national media making sure the truth was known. Do you think someone that would lie in this fashion became honest along the way? If so, see his repeated lies about his family over the last several years and virtually everything else out of his mouth. He likely cheats at golf.

To even ask for examples is you revealing yourself as disingenuous. Shocking. 

Nice work.   I was unaware of this stuff from 1987.  I was still an R then.  But it's not quite analogous to trying to steal an election on a big lie, now is it?  And he admitted his error.  When's the last time you've seen a top R do that?

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/05/that-time-joe-biden-lied-about-his-academic-credentials/

• Eyeroll 1

Nice work.   I was unaware of this stuff from 1987.  I was still an R then.  But it's not quite analogous to trying to steal an election on a big lie, now is it?  And he admitted his error.  When's the last time you've seen a top R do that?

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/05/that-time-joe-biden-lied-about-his-academic-credentials/

Between the torrent of lies he let loose with in the video, and the constant lies he tells about his personal life now do you believe he spent the intervening years being honest? It’s OK to say that you do.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you should.  I'd say it's about 1 in 4 he wins but I haven't looked at the odds in a while.

No I shouldn't.

He's in full blown martyr mode, and the more he is prosecuted the more it feeds him.

He should be left alone, head into the sunset,  and let the rest of the candidates seek the nomination.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

great.  This is how the game is played here.  Cali dude wants names of corrupt R's.  I provide them and he's unsatisfied.  Then you just punt on 2nd down...

You should take it up with the complaint department at Cali dude.  

In the meantime, if you have JB down for one innocent act of plagiarism, that can be your truth.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Between the torrent of lies he let loose with in the video, and the constant lies he tells about his personal life now do you believe he spent the intervening years being honest? It’s OK to say that you do.

Well, thank you for that permission, Colonel.  idk, show me the evidence.  I like data and documentation.  Ya know, like they have against the last prez?

14 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You should take it up with the complaint department at Cali dude.  

In the meantime, if you have JB down for one innocent act of plagiarism, that can be your truth.  

didn't say it was innocent.  I'm pretty certain he knew where the quote came from.  Did I mention that everything is relative?

21 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Playing along with your premise:

Which one is more dangerous? A sociopath who fires anyone in the White House who doesn't follow his orders even when all his key advisors say that those orders would be unlawful (for example: installing Jeffrey Clark as Acting Attorney General to do his bidding in overturning the election?). Or a senile man who leans heavily on the decision making of younger/sharper people?

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, sherpa said:

No I shouldn't.

He's in full blown martyr mode, and the more he is prosecuted the more it feeds him.

He should be left alone, head into the sunset,  and let the rest of the candidates seek the nomination.

Given his psychopathology, you believe that's likely?  If he wins after all this, the country deserves to go down the toilet.

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

idk, show me the evidence.  I like data and documentation.  

None of the well-known videos and news articles about Joe Biden‘s lies are evidence.

Redhawk from Riverside has entered the chat! Good lord. 

21 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Reagan was nuts too

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Given his psychopathology, you believe that's likely?  If he wins after all this, the country deserves to go down the toilet.

No.

The country does does not deserve that.

But....This silly indictment a week from prosecutors seeking fame is a guaranteed strategy to empower him. 

27 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

didn't say it was innocent.  I'm pretty certain he knew where the quote came from.  Did I mention that everything is relative?

The "innocent" reference refers to Biden's apology, not your comments.  As far as I can tell, no, you didn't suggest everything is relative though perhaps you shared that with another poster.

I agree though, of course everything is relative.  The acceptance of a candidate(s) lies, plagiarism, half-truth, illegitimate/stolen election etc is all relative to the agenda the candidate offers the voter.  If a promise or platform solves a problem or puts money in the pocket of a voter, they are significantly more like to rationalize or forgive a lie than if it doesn't.  

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

Examples of what?

Yeah, whether it's lies or dementia, neither is good.  They don't seem to care.

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

No I shouldn't.

They can't quit him.  TDS is real.

5 hours ago, Chris farley said:

are both authoritarian governments.

and you all are the state supporters, always.

Can you follow?

or you need a CNN article?

I knew you wouldn't be able to explain how it is that Trump loves Communist and fascist leaders, yet those who don't like Trump are Communists and fascists.

4 hours ago, TSOL said:

@Kemp

You want to ask ridiculous questions and bait someone into your predetermined scenario then when they don't play along with your ridiculousness you claim some sort of victory and give yourself an imaginary trophy

It's cute 

Keep running with your narrative that you own everyone on the board except for your buddies, Larry and Curly 

TSOL can't or won't explain the logic failure.

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I knew you wouldn't be able to explain how it is that Trump loves Communist and fascist leaders, yet those who don't like Trump are Communists and fascists.

TSOL can't or won't explain the logic failure.

Your question is absurd 

3 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Your question is absurd 

What makes the question absurd?

Fact: Trump adores Communist and fascist leaders. 

Fact: Those that don't like Trump are called Communists and fascists by Trumpers.

That's a failure of logic.

You can't explain that so you write odd non-sequitors instead.

You're terrified of addressing the logic failure.

@Kemp

I think it's a "keep your friends close and your enemy closer" thing

I think that is exactly what it is Kemp.

There are a ton of authoritarian countries with the United States in their crosshairs these days. Which needs to be recognized and dealt with. Ignoring them, instigating,  them, or making secret backroom deals with them like the Biden administration seems to do isn't the answer. 

Xi won't even talk to Biden. 

Neither will Putin

Hell, even Saudi Arabia won't talk to him anymore because he's such an idiot. 

At least Trump was able to keep dialogue with these authoritarian leaders. Insinuating that he "loves" them makes you seem like a man-child  

There, I answered your question, now quit stomping around throwing a fit like a little girl yelling at her brother because she lost her ball. 

Edited by TSOL
Sp

5 minutes ago, TSOL said:

@Kemp

I think it's a "keep your friends close and your enemy closer" thing

I think that is exactly what it is Kemp.

There are a ton of authoritarian countries with the United States in their crosshairs these days. Which needs to be recognized and dealt with. Ignoring them, instigating,  them, or making secret backroom deals with them like the Biden administration seems to do isn't the answer. 

Xi won't even talk to Biden. 

Neither will Putin

Hell, even Saudi Arabia won't talk to him anymore because he's such an idiot. 

At least Trump was able to keep dialogue with these authoritarian leaders. Insinuating that he "loves" them makes you seem like a man-child  

There, I answered your question, now quit stomping around throwing a fit like a little girl yelling at her brother because she lost her ball. 

Saying you answered isn’t an answer.

Trump took the side of Putin over American advisors at Helsinki, and then refused to allow an American interpreter at his meeting with Putin, something no American President has ever done before.

Trump praised Putin for invading Ukraine.

Do you think invading Ukraine was a good thing?

Trump said "Chairman Kim has been really very open and terrific, frankly."

Do you think Kim is terrific?

Trump speaking of Xi:

"And I like President Xi a lot. I consider him a friend, and -- but I like him a lot. I've gotten to know him very well.

If Biden did and said these things, what would your reaction be?

Tell me you would see nothing wrong with these comments.

Tell me again how Trump supports Communist and fascist leaders, yet those of us who don't support Trump are actually the Communists and fascists.

You and yours are either illogical or in a cult.

Personally I would go with cult because I don't believe you are that stupid to not see your failure of logic.

You are seeing what you want to see. He's trying to avoid NK from launching a nuke at us because Kim is insane everyone knows it and he's dying to launch a nuke at someone, mainly us 

Would you rather our president antagonizes that lunatic 

Edited by TSOL

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Saying you answered isn’t an answer.

Trump took the side of Putin over American advisors at Helsinki, and then refused to allow an American interpreter at his meeting with Putin, something no American President has ever done before.

Trump praised Putin for invading Ukraine.

Do you think invading Ukraine was a good thing?

Trump said "Chairman Kim has been really very open and terrific, frankly."

Do you think Kim is terrific?

Trump speaking of Xi:

"And I like President Xi a lot. I consider him a friend, and -- but I like him a lot. I've gotten to know him very well.

If Biden did and said these things, what would your reaction be?

Tell me you would see nothing wrong with these comments.

Tell me again how Trump supports Communist and fascist leaders, yet those of us who don't support Trump are actually the Communists and fascists.

You and yours are either illogical or in a cult.

Personally I would go with cult because I don't believe you are that stupid to not see your failure of logic.

Remember when these freaks freaked out over Obama wearing a brown suit?

The GQP is not serious.