What’s your offer for WR Jerry Jeudy?

Buffalo_Stampede

2 minutes ago, BBFL said:

The void might just be a FA DT if he is indeed moved. Michael Brockers or the guy from KC Nnandi(sp?) might do?

Guess it’s going to be a case of him playing out the option year and then a decision is made… No fret as there is potential a slew of decent options going to be on the market; Quinnen Williams, Dexter Lawrence, Michael Pierce, Jeffrey Simmons, DJ Reader, Maliek Collins and Fletcher Cox

Don’t think they’d want to take the burden of his finances to acquire him whilst sending young talent the other way. 

Hope McBeanes doesnt overthink this. Oliver in a trade should be on the table.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I would offer 27. I think that gets the deal done. Even if folks are down on Oliver, he has ability and in the right situation he could thrive. Just getting rid of his cap hit is not enough compensation to throw him into the mix for me. If you are thinking Oliver and 27, I want Jeudy and a draft pick coming back.

I would not dump Oliver for the sake of dumping him.
Just not sure he wants to be here , and would prefer to test the waters elsewhere.
I would offer Basham or AJ just as easily to get the deal done.

OFFENSE

😉

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Maybe time to change up the philosophy some. Get two pluggers out there together more often. We got some ends who can slide inside occasionally.

Maybe we should be the first team to start  2 nose tackles?  😳 

We need pressure up the middle.  Teams pass a lot more often then they run.  Trading Ed isn’t a problem….but we have to replace him properly.  

13 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Yeah, it's tough.  My mindset is f*ck the defense; build an offense that can't be stopped.  Getting a 1a WR to complement Diggs should be priority #1 and that ain't happenin' in the draft.

I can't even begin to express how excited I would be if we added Jeudy. Adding him plus Deonte Harty immediately gives our offense explosiveness and versatility at every level of the field. The stuff of nightmares for defensive coordinators. Our OL would still be a bit of a concern but with that many weapons on the field we would manage.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I can't even begin to express how excited I would be if we added Jeudy. Adding him plus Deonte Harty immediately gives our offense explosiveness and versatility at every level of the field. The stuff of nightmares for defensive coordinators. Our OL would still be a bit of a concern but with that many weapons on the field we would manage.

Still think you can get Jeudy and upgrade the oline, but yes, if the fella is available for the price speculated, Beane should be all over that.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Maybe we should be the first team to start  2 nose tackles?  😳 

We need pressure up the middle.  Teams pass a lot more often then they run.  Trading Ed isn’t a problem….but we have to replace him properly.  

If both guys get solid push it's still pressure. But yes a true 3tech still needs to be on the roster, I agree.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.