Jackson Mahomes Sexual Assault(Update)Arrested

aristocrat

On 5/31/2023 at 12:49 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

I know this person is trying to funny but that is super corny. I love my brother but I’m not responsible for what a grown man does. 

Agree generally, but in this case everything that Jackson's doing is largely because of who Patrick is, and his connection with his older brother paves the way for him to be in many of the situations that he ends up being in where he behaves like a jackass.  

For example, if I were Patrick at this point I'd A, tell my wife to distance herself from Jackson so that I wouldn't end up getting sued because she gets dragged into something stupid like Jackson's prone to getting himself into, and B, tell Jackson that he's too big of a distraction to have him come to the stadium for games anymore, home or away.  Presumably that would get him to pull his head out of his ass.  

If not, oh well, then let him keep it in there.  I don't think anyone would give a siht about Jackson, which is what he wants, the attention, if he wasn't in situations related to Patrick.  

On 5/31/2023 at 3:41 PM, Malazan said:

If you're financially supporting them while they do those things.. then you are kinda responsible. 

Don't think he's supported by Patrick.  I would assume he gets a bit of coin from his social media which is why he probably even welcomes this publicity as it probably is generating coin as his videos and tiktok get clicks.  The cynic in me can even see this being a stunt that they came up with to generate some activity. Giving his brother access to being on sidelines at games though should be revoked to distance Patrick from his brother's questionable behavior  

• Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

Don't think he's supported by Patrick.  I would assume he gets a bit of coin from his social media which is why he probably even welcomes this publicity as it probably is generating coin as his videos and tiktok get clicks.  The cynic in me can even see this being a stunt that they came up with to generate some activity. Giving his brother access to being on sidelines at games though should be revoked to distance Patrick from his brother's questionable behavior  

His father was also one of the top MLB pitchers at one time.  I don’t exactly think the family is struggling for money 

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

His father was also one of the top MLB pitchers at one time.  I don’t exactly think the family is struggling for money 

Yea that as well.  I'm sure there are a lot of his followers that first watched him because of his brother and father.  So he generates alot of income with his social media.  If every click is worth even just 1 penny I can see some of these soc media  'Influencers' making a substantial income.  And the clicks are all they care about.  So all the clicks he's getting now he's being googled is enabling him.  So it's society and the social media that's more to blame than any person Jackson is related to imo.

Basically if people stopped clicking on his media he'd likely become dependent 9n his dad and brother more than currently.  Somehow I just don't envision Jackson as being smart enough to have set aside a portion of his earnings as a safety net if he loses his social media income.  

Edited by AuntieEm

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

If by “one of the top pitchers in the MLB” you meant “one of the top 238 pitchers in the MLB”  then you are correct.

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

If by “one of the top pitchers in the MLB” you meant “one of the top 238 pitchers in the MLB”  then you are correct.

He was a good starting pitcher for Minnesota.  My point is, the Mahomes family was never struggling for money 

2 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I mean, we saw the video... it doesn't look good in any context. 

LOL, indeed.  I'm no investigator but it would seem to me that when a girl wipes here face after someone kisses her it's not a positive thing.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.