Jackson Mahomes Sexual Assault(Update)Arrested

aristocrat

On 3/5/2023 at 12:30 PM, Mango said:

I feel like Pat is a good dude, and I want to like him.

…..but everybody he surrounds him with sucks. So what do I know….

I want to feel bad for him, but he's an adult who makes $50 million a year + endorsements.  

Patrick is an enabler along with his parents who, I can only assume, put all their energy into Pat which is how Jackson turned out the way he did.  

Edited by Chicken Boo
  • Like (+1) 6

Another punk living off someone else's fame that think the rules don't apply to him even tho he is a nobody.

Dude needs to be taught a lesson, if his family cared about him they'd let him sit in jail til his trial to think about his actions and his life choices moving forward.

Continuing to enable him by bailing him out only continues the cycle.

Edited by Big Turk

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

This guy is a “Social media influencer”—I weep for society. 🙈🤷🏼‍♂️

I mean seriously. Who is so weak that they would allow…THAT…to influence anything at all 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, DaggersEOD said:

I mean seriously. Who is so weak that they would allow…THAT…to influence anything at all 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Sadly, an all to large of a percentage of folk follow village idiots like this guy, 

• Agree 2

Kind of sad that this is even news.  Why am I supposed to care about the behavior of somebody's brother?  

I hope Patrick Mahomes loses every game he starts against the Bills from now on, preferably in embarrassing fashion.  I wish him nothing but the best in trying to deal with what I'm sure is a challenging family situation.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm normally on the side of letting the process play out in court before judging a guy, but he's literally on video forcing himself on that woman. It's impossible to watch that video and conclude anything other than Jackson Mahomes forcibly kissed her. There's no "context" that makes what he did ok. 

My only question is how much (if any) jail time he'll end up with. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.