Fetterman Depression

Tiberius

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hrs a Democrat, he can say what he wants. Not like the MAGA party that bends to the wishes of dear leader 

Yes! I believe this might explain the popularity on the left of Manchin and Sinema. I think you are on to something!

Or more likely, on something. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Yes! I believe this might explain the popularity on the left of Manchin and Sinema. I think you are on to something!

Or more likely, on something. 

Are you predicting he will be driven out of the party? Doubt that bozo. 

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Are you predicting he will be driven out of the party? Doubt that bozo. 

He obviously doesn’t care about the coming blowback and I’m sure his unwavering support of Israel annoys you. That’s no reason to take it out on me with such hurtful name calling!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

He obviously doesn’t care about the coming blowback and I’m sure his unwavering support of Israel annoys you. That’s no reason to take it out on me with such hurtful name calling!

I bet there ain’t no blow back 

And he can support Israel

all he wants 

• Eyeroll 1

32 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Why do you think he’s taking a stand against unlimited job seekers crashing the border? Doesn’t he realize that it’s good for America? 

Biden offered a pretty good plan already. He knows GOP doesn’t want a fix, this is good for the Dems.  What are you going to do when Dems offer a good plan and GOP rejects it?  

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Biden offered a pretty good plan already. He knows GOP doesn’t want a fix, this is good for the Dems.  What are you going to do when Dems offer a good plan and GOP rejects it?  

You misread. The question was about Fetterman and why he is not in favor of unlimited job seekers crashing the border. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You misread. The question was about Fetterman and why he is not in favor of unlimited job seekers crashing the border. 

And I answered, he knows an immigration plan is good for Democratic Party right now. 

Now how will you feel when GOP rejects more border agents and less immigrants? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

And I answered, he knows an immigration plan is good for Democratic Party right now. 

Now how will you feel when GOP rejects more border agents and less immigrants? 

I’m just at a loss. You had convinced me no plan was necessary and a never ending flood of jobseekers crashing the border was good for America and now Lurch comes along and says something different and you are on board with it. I can’t keep up. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I’m just at a loss. You had convinced me no plan was necessary and a never ending flood of jobseekers crashing the border was good for America and now Lurch comes along and says something different and you are on board with it. I can’t keep up. 

I see your problem. You think the GOP will actually do something about the border. Is that what you think? 😀

We do need more workers, btw 

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Lurch deserves credit for speaking his mind. I will disagree with him more than I agree but he has earned respect.

Ditch the hoodies, big guy. 

You can only keep the blue collar Neanderthal down with nagging and possibly drugging for so long. He should ditch Lady MacBeth whilst his net worth is still relatively low (for a senator). 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Lurch deserves credit for speaking his mind. I will disagree with him more than I agree but he has earned respect.

Ditch the hoodies, big guy. 

If not the Dem party...