OT..Todd Mcshay continues to show he knows nothing about the Bills franchise

78thealltimegreat

18 hours ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

It’s like going to a bakery and ordering the vanilla cake every time there’s no toppings no fruits no nothing on that cake just plain vanilla. 😂 

At the right price, vanilla is terrific as long as it's getting you 4.6 YPC and is a very good pass blocker as Devin is.

11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I think Todd just likes to see us lose

That pic right there would do nothing for us

I could see an outside chance of Bijan Robinson, if he’s there to be picked, but that would only be because he’s the best player available at that time

We need people that can push other people around

Agreed, basically. 

It wouldn't do nothing, but the improvement it would provide would NOT be worth anywhere near that high a pick.

Edited by Thurman#1

23 hours ago, SCBills said:

I fear for my television if this pick happens.

I do not want a RB at 27, but would understand.. and probably talk myself into, Bijan Robinson - He's a freak. 

This would be like Terrell Bernard.. just zero rationale and an all around ridiculous pick.. only 3x worse given RD1 vs RD3. 

Why would u hurt your TV if the Bills are getting an outstanding talent at pick #27? The Bills need stars and if Gibbs fits the Bill as one then that’s a home run pick. 

17 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I think Todd just likes to see us lose

That pic right there would do nothing for us

I could see an outside chance of Bijan Robinson, if he’s there to be picked, but that would only be because he’s the best player available at that time

We need people that can push other people around

Actually I think he wants to see us win the Bills desperately need to fix the Oline and add a do it all weapon at RB . Cook is a nice player but he ain’t that he’s a scat back or 3rd down back. If Gibbs ends up like Kamara do u complain then? 

The Bills just spent a 2nd round pick at RB and that RB James Cook had a strong end to the season. There is little sense to burn a first round pick when there are so many other needs on the roster. This screams lazy reporting. 

The Bills can resign Singletary and ask Hines to take a pay cut or spend a mid pick to replace one of them and sign a cheaper vet and use pick 27 elsewhere where it needed like on the Oline or at WR even spending it on defense would make more sense than a RB

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.