Chinese spy balloon over Montana?

Oh.

So we allowed China to drag its nuts across our forehead knowing full well that China intended to drag its nuts across our forehead well in advance.

But nobody cares about this.

What you should really be  paying attention to is when 50 former IC officials sign a letter claiming that completely true and fact based reporting looks like Russian disinformation to them. This, right before an election, deserves your rapt attention.

Wake the hell up people.

• Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I saw this on Bill Maher Friday night. While watching I was thinking, wow, what a great opportunity for @Tiberius to put his money where his mouth is and fight against Russia. If they'll take a 60 year old man, surely they'd take him too.  What's he waiting for?

Sure, as soon as you chain yourself to an abortion clinic you stupid clown 

Put your money where your mouth is idiot 

Man, you guys hate us supporting a democratic country against Putin's terrorism. You like Putin because he helped your hero Trump win an election. Why don't you go live in Russia? 

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Oh.

So we allowed China to drag its nuts across our forehead knowing full well that China intended to drag its nuts across our forehead well in advance.

But nobody cares about this.

What you should really be  paying attention to is when 50 former IC officials sign a letter claiming that completely true and fact based reporting looks like Russian disinformation to them. This, right before an election, deserves your rapt attention.

Wake the hell up people.

They didn't want to upset China before Blinken's meeting with them.  And have Repubs make it an issue.  So they never let the public know and allowed China to complete its spy mission.  What a Joke of an Administration.  :rolleyes: 

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Man, you guys hate us supporting a democratic country against Putin's terrorism. You like Putin because he helped your hero Trump win an election. Why don't you go live in Russia? 

You’re not still seriously clinging to the Hillary lost because of Putin nonsense, are you? Geez Tibs…let it go! 

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re not still seriously clinging to the Hillary lost because of Putin nonsense, are you? Geez Tibs…let it go! 

They can't and never will.  But that election denial is OK...

• Like (+1) 1

Back to the thread.

U.S. tracked spy balloon after it lifted off from China, officials say

CBS News, by David Martin

U.S. intelligence officials were tracking the spy balloon that was shot down earlier this month since it lifted off from the south coast of China, U.S. officials said Tuesday. According to U.S. officials, after takeoff, the spy balloon drifted east in the direction of Guam and Hawaii and then went north to Alaska and entered U.S. airspace on Jan. 28. Given the path, it's possible that the balloon was blown off course by weather, but U.S. officials said that once it came south over the continental United States, it was being controlled by China.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chinese-spy-balloon-us-intelligence-tracked-it-soon-after-liftoff-course/

Good work everyone.

18 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Question the Great Tibs on the Ukraine War and get a response about supporting Poorly Poot and called an idiot.  You are consistent I'll give you that.

How do you know I haven't protested at abortion clinics?  But really, why does it matter what I do/don't do in regards to what you do/don't do?  You're a grown ass man. Make your own decisions.

I just thought this was a great opportunity for you since you love freedom and democracy and hate Pooch Poot so much to help the cause.  Oh well, keep fighting the good fight on PPP.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Question the Great Tibs on the Ukraine War and get a response about supporting Poorly Poot and called an idiot.  You are consistent I'll give you that.

How do you know I haven't protested at abortion clinics?  But really, why does it matter what I do/don't do in regards to what you do/don't do?  You're a grown ass man. Make your own decisions.

I just thought this was a great opportunity for you since you love freedom and democracy and hate Pooch Poot so much to help the cause.  Oh well, keep fighting the good fight on PPP.

Why are you not in jail then? Get yourself arrested at that clinic! You think they are committing murder, right? Come on, go join the fight! 

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Why are you not in jail then? Get yourself arrested at that clinic! You think they are committing murder, right? Come on, go join the fight! 

Like that's gonna do anything.  AOC and Jane Fonda got arrested and we still have rampant racism.  Greta Thunburg got arrested and we still have climate change.

Keep fighting the good fight on PPP!   I'm proud of you.

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Like that's gonna do anything.  AOC and Jane Fonda got arrested and we still have rampant racism.  Greta Thunburg got arrested and we still have climate change.

Keep fighting the good fight on PPP!   I'm proud of you.

Then go run for office and change the world d-bag 

On 2/17/2023 at 9:39 AM, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

Rather than a few $1 bullets from the planes gun use a $400K missile to take down a $12 mylar balloon. That's likely representative of how efficiently the $800 billion defense budget is spent.  

Migrating bird flocks and ballooning festivals and events beware.  The Biden administration is on the job.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills