Was bringing Hamlin into locker room just a bad call...

Hebert19

There are people in this thread straight up questioning that it was actually Hamlin at the game. Genuinely some of the dumbest comments I have seen in the history of this board. I’m upset about the loss also but goddamn, look in the mirror at yourself and say what you just said. Buhhhh I wonder if it was actually even really Damar buhhhh. Please don’t ever have children. 

Critical thinking in this country is dead. We have far greater problems than winning a Super Bowl. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Why the hell did they want it more?

Bills have been the best team in the NFL all season and looked lethargic as hell from the get go.

Makes no sense.

They wanted it more because they didn't run out of gas or juice or whatever excuses I've seen thrown around.

If you can't get up for a divisional round playoff game, 2 wins from the SB, you aren't hungry and you don't want it.

13 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I believe that it did but that’s just my opinion

As do I John

8 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

“Was bringing Hamlin into locker room just a bad call...”

Starting this thread is worse.

I think its a fair question to ask with all due respect to the folks that may find it a little difficult to discuss.

Myself personally, I think the heart of the Buffalo Bills simply stayed with Damar Hamlin. It never left his side.  I'm not sure there is anything you could do to change it. 

1 minute ago, Trock said:

Anyone know when Hamlin first interview will be? I was surprised they didn’t interview him yesterday. 

Everything about yesterday was weird, including the Hamlin appearance.

They might as well had a body double there.  Random angles, blurry snow shot, hidden as being driven in.  

That game felt like an awful fever dream.  

Just now, Figster said:

As do I John

I think its a fair question to ask with all due respect to the folks that may find it a little difficult to discuss.

Myself personally, I think the heart of the Buffalo Bills simply stayed with Damar Hamlin. It never left his side.  I'm not sure there is anything you could do to change it. 

It’s a locker room thing that is personal to Bill players and those in their with the team.

It doesn’t need further discussion.

2 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

It’s a locker room thing that is personal to Bill players and those in their with the team.

It doesn’t need further discussion.

It obviously didn’t motivate them, it’s almost like the opposite. They didn’t want to play.  The entire thing was odd. 

• Agree 2

9 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

I mean what benefit does that have.  If anything it gets the team emotional in the wrong way.  They came out like they had no energy...

Hamlin leading charge.  Sure.  Pumps the crowd.   Hamlin in locker room served no purpose but to remind everyone of what can happen out there.   Bad move imo

stop overthinking

27 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Everything about yesterday was weird, including the Hamlin appearance.

They might as well had a body double there.  Random angles, blurry snow shot, hidden as being driven in.  

That game felt like an awful fever dream.  

Seeing Damar Hamlin, the way he was coming in and out of view, made me forget about the game for a minute. It also felt like a dream to me. Got teary eyed for a moment. It was about the only good thing that happened on Sunday for me.

The game itself was a nightmare...

Edited by Figster

29 minutes ago, Figster said:

As do I John

So you’re simply pointing out Hamlin visiting his teammates on some level is somehow flawed and possibly cost them the game?

World needs more sensitive types like yourself.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, I am the egg man said:

So you’re simply pointing out Hamlin visiting his teammates on some level is somehow flawed and possibly cost them the game?

World needs more sensitive types like yourself.

I don't think it helped the team concentrate on the task at hand.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.