Howard and Jeremy!

RobbRiddicksTDLeap

They’re going to get to the defense. Right now, they’re on the offense. Dorsey is getting it for lack of an identity. 

Rightfully so. 

On to calls now. God speed out there today! I’m wearing my post game sweatshirt today. I’m going to take a bunch of ***** this AM from the Jet/Giant fan Teamsters, but whatever. I know that this team will be back. 

Go Bills!

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

The broadcast rights for the Bills must be up for bid, and Audacy must see they're trailing in their offer. 😁

Audacy is AWFUL. The most unstable platform, and a very ugly and clunky app. 

You’d hope such a big company would have paid a little bit more on the infrastructure for their business. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

You’d hope such a big company would have paid a little bit more on the infrastructure for their business. 

Can't afford to.  Paying too much in broadcast rights for all the teams under the 'Audacity' umbrella.  That's why the producers of the programs are making $16 an hour, and are recent journalism grads. 😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

They’re hammering the offensive play calling and lack of identity. A caller just brought up the lack of creativity in route running. They’re transitioning over to the defense now. 

I was hoping that the thread would materialize into a conversation for those listening. I have to start work soon, so updates will have to happen organically. 

12 minutes ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

They’re going to get to the defense. Right now, they’re on the offense. Dorsey is getting it for lack of an identity. 

Rightfully so. 

On to calls now. God speed out there today! I’m wearing my post game sweatshirt today. I’m going to take a bunch of ***** this AM from the Jet/Giant fan Teamsters, but whatever. I know that this team will be back. 

Go Bills!

It is the worst app experience.  I pull over all the time to reset reload swear repeat

• Agree 1

I am currently in England.

Is there any app that can access WGR without VPN etc? Website is completely blocked.

I used to use the Simple Radio app but WGR has disappeared in the last 10 days and I tried Tune-In but it seems you have to pay a subscription for that.

Are there any other local radio stations that has Bills content or does WGR have a monopoly of sorts? 

Any advice gratefully received.

5 minutes ago, quincy said:

I am currently in England.

Is there any app that can access WGR without VPN etc? Website is completely blocked.

I used to use the Simple Radio app but WGR has disappeared in the last 10 days and I tried Tune-In but it seems you have to pay a subscription for that.

Are there any other local radio stations that has Bills content or does WGR have a monopoly of sorts? 

Any advice gratefully received.

I just tried this, it worked for me.

https://mytuner-radio.com/radio/wgr-550-sports-radio-404063/

• Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

They’re hammering the offensive play calling and lack of identity. A caller just brought up the lack of creativity in route running. They’re transitioning over to the defense now. 

I was hoping that the thread would materialize into a conversation for those listening. I have to start work soon, so updates will have to happen organically. 

And yet the offense is so complicated that rookie wide receivers aren’t expected to contribute much and veteran receivers need time to learn it?

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BobbyC81 said:

And yet the offense is so complicated that rookie wide receivers aren’t expected to contribute much and veteran receivers need time to learn it?

I think the point they were making was that it isn’t complex. No scheme, just a route and get open. So, a guy like Shakir who is a mechanical route runner, and needs to be coached, gets Cole Beasley brought in so that he can learn creativity. It’s bizarre, and I think Dorsey is going to be the fall guy on this one. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

he isn't wrong.

whats amazing is either these guys hold back their insider information or they don't know it. there are quite a few players who do not care for what is going on with this staff - thinking they are not "it."

by the end of the week we may hear some more rumblings, but the little bit that gets out is 100% accurate.

• Like (+1) 3

I'm listening, and they're absolutely right. 

Our window may have closed if we don't improve talent wise and schematically. 

The lack of toughness just jumps off the screen. 

In the playoffs it gets more physical, and these guys got BENT OVER. 

1 hour ago, stosh64 said:

THIS ^ don't use the app. 

• Agree 4

1 minute ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

I'm listening, and they're absolutely right. 

Our window may have closed if we don't improve talent wise and schematically. 

The lack of toughness just jumps off the screen. 

In the playoffs it gets more physical, and these guys got BENT OVER. 

Don't disagree with you but this team does not have a history of getting bent over in the playoffs.  They are 4-4 and have had 2 OT losses, one loss against a superior KC team and the loss yesterday stands out as unique.   I do agree they were out "physicalled" but I really think it had some to do with the gameplans.   The weather dictated a certain style and the Bills pretended like there was no weather.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Don't disagree with you but this team does not have a history of getting bent over in the playoffs.  They are 4-4 and have had 2 OT losses, one loss against a superior KC team and the loss yesterday stands out as unique.   I do agree they were out "physicalled" but I really think it had some to do with the gameplans.   The weather dictated a certain style and the Bills pretended like there was no weather.

They have done reasonably well, and losing a warrior like Daquon and Von hurts. They just looked so weak, all game. Just dominated up front. 

They should have adjusted with the weather, agreed. Our run game and screen game is AWFUL. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.