Recommended boards for other teams?

Bills fan since 87

I don't go to post but I like to check on other teams message boards; especially at playoff time.  Thing is there are multiple boards for every team.  Some trafficked better than others and some more insightful than others.  Anyone have any suggestions on decent boards they prefer or have lurked on for any of the other playoff teams? Both AFC and NFC?  

Ps-I am familiar with Chiefs planet, Fins Heaven the Bengals board.

Gang Green for the Jets and Pats Fans for the Patriots 

There are at least four for the Bengals. Bengals Board seems to be the best. Their fans seem to be intelligent and polite, similar to ours, except for a few and this last week, due to endless complaints that they got the short end of the stick for being nice. SF forum seems to be populated by nice and intelligent people too. Same for the Lions.

Miami and KC fans are entitled, rude, and obnoxious.

The Bills Mafia is the best fan base in the nation, as there are at least 5 forums for us, with TSW being clearly the best. Pittsburgh and Vegas also have a ton of forums. Very little activity in the Rams forum.

The Vikings forum are not readable, since everything is in purple.

Edited by chongli

18 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Finheaven for Dolphins

JetNation for Jets

PatsFans for Pats

ChiefsPlanet for Chiefs (though they will all think you’re a random poster from their past if you’re a Bills fan)

and most teams Reddit‘a are pretty populated from what i’ve seen.

10 minutes ago, chongli said:

Gang Green for the Jets and Pats Fans for the Patriots 

There are at least four for the Bengals. Bengals Board seems to be the best. Their fans seem to be intelligent and polite, similar to ours, except for a few and this last week, due to endless complaints that they got the short end of the stick for being nice. SF forum seems to be populated by nice and intelligent people too. Same for the Lions.

Miami and KC fans are entitled, rude, and obnoxious.

The Bills Mafia is the best fan base in the nation, as there are at least 5 forums for us, with TSW being clearly the best. Pittsburgh and Vegas also have a ton of forums. Very little activity in the Rams forum.

The Vikings forum are not readable, since everything is in purple.

I don't think those nyj and pats forums are going to be much use next weekend.

😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

so have lots of other regular posters here lol.  Saw a bunch of recognizable handles  get banned on the KC forums for trolling last season for instance .

I just got kicked off the Bengals forum yesterday. They didn't ban me completely but the mod said I couldn't post in the "Jungle Talk" sub forum anymore because that's only for Bengals fan talk.

I was actually posting to thank them for being so cool about the Damar situation and I actually got a lot of negative comments back at me saying our organization was shady for voting to take the #2 seed from them and that it's nonsense that we got a neutral site game with KC. One poster went as far as to say that Damar was faking the injury so they would cancel the game because we knew we couldn't beat them fair and square. That one went way too far but of course I'm the one that got kicked off

• Angry 2

14 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I just got kicked off the Bengals forum yesterday. They didn't ban me completely but the mod said I couldn't post in the "Jungle Talk" sub forum anymore because that's only for Bengals fan talk.

I was actually posting to thank them for being so cool about the Damar situation and I actually got a lot of negative comments back at me saying our organization was shady for voting to take the #2 seed from them and that it's nonsense that we got a neutral site game with KC. One poster went as far as to say that Damar was faking the injury so they would cancel the game because we knew we couldn't beat them fair and square. That one went way too far but of course I'm the one that got kicked off

They absolutely don’t allow opposing fans on Jungle Noise so it was rich that this place was lousy with Bengals fans for the past two weeks. 

16 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Carolina Huddle is good for a hoot if you like trainwrecks

Just checked it out. It’s depressing. They suck and they’re drafting 9th with a bunch of QB-needy teams drafting ahead of them. 

I love the “I like pie” reaction for posts though. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.