Dolphins RB Raheem Mostert officially ruled out for Bills game

HOUSE

6 minutes ago, Einstein said:

They are without their starting QB and starting RB and their RT and possibly their LT.

There is ZERO excuse for the Bills not dominating this game. 

Maybe a 100 degree heat wave will hit buffalo causing dehydration ans dizzy Bills players

• Haha (+1) 1

Not that I wish harm on anyone (almost) but good for the Bills, I wouldn’t be upset if every team we played was sans their QB, RB, RT, LT etc, We should as has been stated by others in this thread, dominate this game. 

GO BILLS!!!

Just now, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Animals are most dangerous when wounded. This is Miami’s Super Bowl. 

Nah, week 3 was their Super Bowl. This is their toilet bowl. All they sacrificed with putting Tua back out in our game has lead them to the skid they are on, and a first round disaster. Those 4 days in September (our game and the Thursday Night Bengals game) has pretty much ended their QBs career. Good for them. Hope it was worth it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Nah, week 3 was their Super Bowl. This is their toilet bowl. All they sacrificed with putting Tua back out in our game has lead them to the skid they are on, and a first round disaster. Those 4 days in September (our game and the Thursday Night Bengals game) has pretty much ended their QBs career. Good for them. Hope it was worth it.

I agreed with the previous take... But your take isn't off the mark either.  Hence me giving it a "Like."

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I’m sure Josh has one thing on his mind when it comes to Miami

daddy's home sport GIF by WWE

• Haha (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Animals are most dangerous when wounded. This is Miami’s Super Bowl. 

Doesn’t matter. No one overlooks a team in the playoffs. Last week was a must win for them too and they could only score 9 points on offense against a team that had nothing to play for. Now the Bills have everything to play for and are much more talented. If the Bills lose this game, I will call for coaching changes for the first time.

• Agree 2

On 1/13/2023 at 5:50 PM, Special K said:

Now you just need to say:

“There’s no way Burrow and Herbert will lose to the Ravens and Jags!!”

On 1/13/2023 at 5:51 PM, RiotAct said:

oh yeah  there’s no way the Bengals are losing to the Ravens, that’s a stone-cold, $5000-down lock.

Well, we are halfway there!!

• Shocked 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.