Potential decision made for Championship Game location

Ra-cha-cha

49 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Ha ha I’ve already been texting several coworkers who are Chiefs fans that we all have to go to this one…I literally just informed the wife that this will be happening so modify the budget accordingly 😂😂. @Augie and @Royale with Cheese, is this a done deal for you too??

I am a “probably”, mostly because I don’t want to get too far ahead of things. It would be a treat not having to pay for the airfare, car rental and hotel for a change. That would make the cost of the tickets far more tolerable. For now I just hope we get that far. Let’s start by beating Miami! 

Oh, and if the Chiefs (and/or Bengals) don’t make it that far, I could live with that. We could use a few breaks for a change. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

So if you get the top seed you get 1 home playoff game? That kinda sucks. 

Yeah. And a bye.

Could actually be tough to do thinking about it. They’d have to announce home cities in advance and There could be times where the home team is the lower seed.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.