How many Bills fans in Cincy tonite ?

Italian Bills

2 hours ago, Pete said:

thats because Oakland and San Francisco are sister cities

The Buffalo Bills vs the Amherst Athletics her we come!

2 hours ago, Draconator said:

Agree on all parts. But the post I quoted had it that the Raiders still played in Oakland.

I don't think the poster thought that the Raiders play in Oakland anymore but that Oakland has a huge Raiders following since they just left recently. The Raiders will be synonymous with Oakland for a long time. Moving to Vegas won't change that in the short term. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mango said:

The Buffalo Bills vs the Amherst Athletics her we come!

I don't think the poster thought that the Raiders play in Oakland anymore but that Oakland has a huge Raiders following since they just left recently. The Raiders will be synonymous with Oakland for a long time. Moving to Vegas won't change that in the short term. 

And although not many, there are still some Raider fans in Oakland who firmly believe that they will fail in Las Vegas, and Davis will build a new stadium in Oakland and move the team back to Oakland within 5 years.  

40 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Okay i’ll tell my family to stop chipping away at the ice and snow.

Outside of areas that were artificially piled via snowplows or parking lots, there is green grass and bare pavement. At most a very thin coating of snow surrounding mostly grass. I live in the area, got about 4 feet of snow and have driven through the worst areas.

Not sure what they are chipping away at...it's been in the 40s and 50s almost all week.

Tell them to go boil some water and pour it on it...will melt it quick and won't refreeze.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.