Republican George Santos aka "Anthony Devolder" He Was Given Committee Assignments?????

Tiberius

A veteran has alleged that Santos pocketed thousands in donations meant for his dying service dog. (Santos denies that.) There has also been reporting into whether a Santos aide impersonated a McCarthy aide, and whether Santos used a fake Jewish name, to raise money.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/01/19/democratic-challenge-mccarthy-deals/

Oh dear 

• Vomit 1

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I reasoned that if the party was to attract women voters, that that nonsense could not be let go. A friend of mine, also a Democrat, strongly disagreed with me 

Did you feel the same way about Bill Clinton?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You are defending this guy, huh? 

You are cool with this guy being a normal part of the GOP. 

Awesome, such integrity 

No.

You misread my post (per usual)

I am objecting to "trial by media "  (for anyone)

If you are going to respond with such nonsense  (I called him a lying fool for God sakes)

I would politely ask that you just ignore my posts.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No.

If you are going to respond with such nonsense  (I called him a lying fool for God sakes)

You are defending him. Twist all you want, but you were defending those moral puke 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

The title changes are truly manic.

They are not replying to their own comments.

they are not using several profiles to create narratives and try to attack who they disagree with.

They are at no time some troll farm or a troll with a bunch of sock puppets.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

No.

Should they not report about him?  Just stick to the laptop?  

• Haha (+1) 1

Look, Santos can’t be removed from Congress. There’s no authority for that. We get it. 
But his party doesn’t need to treat him like a regular old candidate who puffed up his own credentials. I guess they can continue to count on him voting the party line, but he doesn’t need to have committee assignments, and he really shouldn’t have anyone defending him or comparing his preposterous (really, compulsive) lying to that of the garden variety politician. Trump, Biden, Bill Clinton all told whoppers, but this guy is a whole different animal. A difference of kind, not of degree. A complete fool who ought to be shunned by all. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Look, Santos can’t be removed from Congress. There’s no authority for that. We get it. 
But his party doesn’t need to treat him like a regular old candidate who puffed up his own credentials. I guess they can continue to count on him voting the party line, but he doesn’t need to have committee assignments, and he really shouldn’t have anyone defending him or comparing his preposterous (really, compulsive) lying to that of the garden variety politician. Trump, Biden, Bill Clinton all told whoppers, but this guy is a whole different animal. A difference of kind, not of degree. A complete fool who ought to be shunned by all. 

Anything to own the libs.

It’s such a winning strategy…. Americans are tired of the BS.

• Like (+1) 1