Mac Jones is repeatedly dirty and needs to be reined in

Beck Water

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I make a mean goat curry chili. 

jonesey boys need street like adjustments.

tit for tat.

he will learn next time a Miami Dolphin DT harshly coddles his little cocktail wiener while whispering sweet nothing in his ear ?
 or a good kick in he nadz might work too. oopsies 
 do not like this fellow and his blatant sissyness 

8 hours ago, Success said:

I was surprised by how well Jones played in that last game. If I was a Pats fan, I would have found it encouraging.

But it also showed his flaws, which aren't really correctable.  He can make a nice throw if he has time in a clean pocket.  But if he has to move, the play usually breaks down.  He has below-average pocket awareness, including his internal "clock" when it comes to pressure.  And he really doesn't have much arm strength.  He floats a lot of passes.

I'd be perfectly happy if they had him for the next decade or so.

we were tricking Bill into thinking he might be good enough for next few seasons
McD playing 3d mind chess and winning

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

anyone else keep reading “repeatedly” as “reportedly” in the thread title?

I keep saying to myself, unm yeah, don‘t need a report or article to confirm this!  🤣

I just realized that it is repeatedly. I was wondering the same thing. Who needs a report? I saw it with my own eyes.

On 1/13/2023 at 4:36 PM, FrenchConnection said:

The crazy thing is that stupid bowl cut costs him a fortune. He has a barber in Palm Desert (from when the Raiders were in LA) and he travels there every two weeks  just to get his hair cut. He also drinks iced tea at the bar of a PF Changs. He is one weird dude. https://www.businessinsider.com/raiders-owner-mark-davis-bowl-cut-mini-van-2017-1

I've said before the haircut is either the most committed troll job in the history of the human race, or seriously the guy is mentally ill - it's just insane

The human race has become used to it and we chuckle and say "yeah that crazy haircut" - but it really IS crazy

Edited by stevewin
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.