How to watch the game after the live broadcast is over?

Desert Bills Fan

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

NFL Network - Teams TBA (To be announced).

NFL - condensed or full replay PPV (https://www.nfl.com/scores/)

There is also an ad for NFL+ at reduced cost at end of year - it is like selling milk just before it expires at half off.

If you haven't used the free trial before get the free  trial cancel before it switches to paying for it unless you decide to keep it for a bit.  They have every game played in the NFL since 2009 season available so there's quite a bit of past games to watch if you enjoy that. 

13 minutes ago, Buffalosouth said:

Nfl+ $10 per month

Right now they have a discounted deal. 12.99 for rest of season.  That runs thru 7/31/23 so for 13 you get 7 months to watch any of the games on nfl+.

I just checked all games starting with 2009 nfl season including preseason games for every NFL team are available to watch.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/24/2022 at 7:55 PM, AuntieEm said:

Right now they have a discounted deal. 12.99 for rest of season.  That runs thru 7/31/23 so for 13 you get 7 months to watch any of the games on nfl+.

I just checked all games starting with 2009 nfl season including preseason games for every NFL team are available to watch.  

Nice to have if you're a person who will rewatch the game. Even better if you miss anything and want to watch the whole thing. 

On 12/24/2022 at 7:55 PM, AuntieEm said:

NFL+ is only for the games in real time. You have to get the premium option to rewatch the games. I just checked and it's $24.99, they were charging 70 something before the started offering the reduced price.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.