[Misleading Title]

sunshynman

6 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

A slow retired tight end? Good call bruh. 

One that catches everything thrown to him and is hard to tackle. His been resting for a couple years. I guarantee he's better than Sweeney. And McKenzie is not a WR.

Edited by sunshynman
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

23 minutes ago, sunshynman said:

Whorlnut, roll your eyes! LOL all you do is rag on the mistakes made even from the wins. You pose zero value. At least this suggestion is a possibility (not probability) and could help the team.

Yep…I will roll my eyes. It’s an emoji that can be used for “suggestions” like these. Carry on…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

At this point I think I could out produce any wr on this team outside of Diggs.  At least no one would bother to cover me leaving me wide open all the time, and if I manage to catch a couple I out performed the Bills wrs lol. If I dropped most of them it would be par for the course

Edited by Gunsgoodtime
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

At this point I think I could out produce any wr on this team outside of Diggs.  At least no one would bother to cover me leaving me wide open all the time, and if I manage to catch a couple I out performed the Bills wrs lol

Yeah, but could you take the hit that would come at the end of the play?

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 2

• Simon changed the title to [Misleading Title]
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.