Tom Brady Unwatchable Moved Off TV

Donuts and Doritos

he's washed  and should have called it after winning the last sbowl  Makes watching the Bucs basically unwatchable each week Every throw downfield is short of the receiver and he's putting the ball up for grabs more each week  Hard to believe they left him in down by 4 tds in the 4th I's play Trask and see if he has anything to offer

31 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Based on the game day thread, I think many here would have interest. 

Based on the game day thread they are not happy when Bills are winning.

The FOX post-game report was about Teflon™ T*m asking Purdy regarding him.  When he was called "GOAT" I wish Purdy said "He should not be praised for all the breaks zebras gave him and being Greatest of all time cheater."

40 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

rumors up here was/is he is coming back to NE for a year. But I doubt that!

I don't see that happening either, but it would be great if it did.

We never got full revenge against the Pats with Brady; it would be great to pound him 2 times before he retires.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lol over 3k yards this year with 16TD 3 INT and a 91 QBR.  Still better than most QBs. The problem is the rest of the Bucs gotten bad especially on D. Didn’t help with all the injuries this year either. 

He’s done. He’s old. He should faak off already. Along with the rest of that disgusting cheating Pats* org. 

1 hour ago, DuckyBoys said:

he's washed  and should have called it after winning the last sbowl  Makes watching the Bucs basically unwatchable each week Every throw downfield is short of the receiver and he's putting the ball up for grabs more each week  Hard to believe they left him in down by 4 tds in the 4th I's play Trask and see if he has anything to offer

Considering Trask was Heisman hopeful his final year and was easily the best player on the field for the Gators outside of Kyle Pitts, I sure hope the Bucs transition to him in the offseason to see what he has. In the drought days I would've been pounding the table for the Bills to draft him. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.