Strength of Schedule and Victory Rankings.

wagon127

Has anybody noticed that we have the 2nd toughest strength of schedule so far, and the highest strength of victory? The only team with a tougher schedule is Detroit, and they are 3-6. 

So 2nd toughest schedule in the league, and our 3 losses add up to a total of 8 points. 

Cut down on turnovers sure, but i wouldnt change much else about what we are doing. 

Edited by wagon127
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• wagon127 changed the title to Strength of Schedule and Victory Rankings.
Just now, wagon127 said:

Has anybody noticed that we have the 2nd toughest strength of schedule so far, and the highest strength of victory? The only team with a tougher schedule is Detroit, and they are 3-6. 

So 2nd toughest schedule in the league, and our 3 losses add up to a total of 8 points. 

Cut down on turnovers sure, but i wouldnt change much else about what we are doing. 

Not to be ‘that guy’….but I started this exact same thread earlier today. 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, wagon127 said:

Yess as h 6-3 with the teams played so far is really impressive 

11 hours ago, wagon127 said:

Cut down on turnovers sure, but i wouldn't change much else about what we are doing. 

I think I would change a thing or 3. 

Just sayin'

• Agree 2

Turnovers and coming out of the half flat is the 2 biggest issues.

Obviously, if we could somehow buy a running game that would be excellent. Cook seems to be the better option to get that going IMO.

Defensively we have played well, even with the injuries. 

Allen has to make better decisions in crunch time, thankfully he has time to get that right.

We have 2 lower tier teams before we jump back into divisional play, that's their opportunity to get a few things right.

• Agree 2

I can't recall there being a more challenging gauntlet of a schedule than what the Bills have had — and still have — to go through this year. That said, if the defense can somehow get healthy and remain healthy, and the offense cuts down the turnovers, this team can win out. I still believe that when they play their A-game, there's not a better team in the league. 

• Like (+1) 1

We turn the ball over at an NFL leading rate.  It is almost inconceivable to be that good to have that many TO's, that many injuries and good teams with a combined 23-7 record have to rely on minor miracles and the Bills shooting themselves in the foot multiple times to win these games on the last possession by 3 points or less.  

Once the Bills get their head on straight they will be a locomotive coming down the tracks with no brakes.

Compound the tough schedule with the chances of never winning the toss putting your D on the field for the start of the second half every game.  In a few the opponent processed the ball for almost the entire third quarter.  Our bend but don't break defense puts our offense in a difficult situation going into the second half if the opponent can sustain a drive. The offense can loose it's rhythm very easily in these circumstances.

Edited by since79

1 hour ago, MPL said:

I can't recall there being a more challenging gauntlet of a schedule than what the Bills have had — and still have — to go through this year. That said, if the defense can somehow get healthy and remain healthy, and the offense cuts down the turnovers, this team can win out. I still believe that when they play their A-game, there's not a better team in the league. 

those remaining 4 divisional games look tougher than originally anticipated, for sure.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.