The Doom of the Republican Party is in the Nomination .

T master

11 hours ago, SCBills said:

Honest question … do you have a legitimate disability?  I don’t want to be condescending towards you if you do. 

Your posts always seem kinda related, but also very random.

Lots of unrelated memes and loosely correlated commentary.

For instance, in the post you quoted, I’m criticizing Trump.  I’ve been criticizing him on this board for days now.   Yet, here you are, with a “MAGA tears” meme… why?  It makes no sense. 

So if you have some kind of impairment, please do let me know and I’ll respond with that in mind in the future.  

I’ve been calling him psychotic for a while now.  It originally was as a joke but then I looked up psychosis and he does seem to have a lot of symptoms.  

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ve been calling him psychotic for a while now.  It originally was as a joke but then I looked up psychosis and he does seem to have a lot of symptoms.  

He also seems to be a masochist because he just gets slaughtered on here and keeps coming back for more.  

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

In their minds, they are winning all the time. Trump told them they would be sick of winning, and they believe. Idiots 

Not with this Joke of an administration.  But I guess a lot of people like losing as long as their guys are in power.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

In their minds, they are winning all the time. Trump told them they would be sick of winning, and they believe. Idiots 

No Tibs we don’t win all the time.   We even admit when we don’t win.  Here is the main difference. When I win or lose it’s 99.99% up to me.  Why I mostly win in life. 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

I do‽ 

lolz

Rent free

Yup you do.  And you know it.  That’s likely why you come across as a angry man/child.  

3 hours ago, Governor said:

I don’t get it. You guys don’t want to be in a fascist cult anymore? Bunch of quitters. I think you should double down on extremism and vow to kick Mexicans and drown kittens.

Oh no we absolutely want to be in a fascist cult.  It’s a blast.  And you have it backwards. It’s kick kittens and drown Mexicans. 🙄

3 hours ago, Governor said:

I don’t get it. You guys don’t want to be in a fascist cult anymore? Bunch of quitters. I think you should double down on extremism and vow to kick Mexicans and drown kittens.

We know.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

No Tibs we don’t win all the time.   We even admit when we don’t win.  Here is the main difference. When I win or lose it’s 99.99% up to me.  Why I mostly win in life. 

Yup you do.  And you know it.  That’s likely why you come across as a angry man/child.  

Oh no we absolutely want to be in a fascist cult.  It’s a blast.  And you have it backwards. It’s kick kittens and drown Mexicans. 🙄

lol - sorry (not sorry) I care more about our democracy than you, Jim.

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lol - sorry (not sorry) I care more about our democracy than you, Jim.

Good for you. I care about the things I can control.  My day to day life and the security and well being of those I love and care about.  Your anger is not good for you.  I wish you luck. 

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Good for you. I care about the things I can control.  My day to day life and the security and well being of those I love and care about.  Your anger is not good for you.  I wish you luck. 

I only have anger for ignorant people like you who think their choices don’t have an impact on our society.

Otherwise - I’m on the right side of history.You? And your buddies? Not so much.

56 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I only have anger for ignorant people like you who think their choices don’t have an impact on our society.

Otherwise - I’m on the right side of history.You? And your buddies? Not so much.

Regardless who your anger is directed towards it's not good.  

Why do you hate people you don't even know?  It's weird.  

What impact on society do MY choices have?  

Tell us more about what side of history you're on?  We are seeing things being proposed by the party in power now that we've never seen before in our history.  I'd be fascinated to hear your thoughts on this.  Put aside the anger and "our side vs your side" schtick for a bit and have an adult conversation.  

When is Q supposed to put Trump back in office?

Isn't this kind of a meaningless thread?

23 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why do you hate people you don't even know?  It's weird. 

This may be the most unintentionally funny/ironic statements I've ever seen here.

It's is basically the left's open and unanswered question to conservatives for at least the past eight years. Thoughts?

17 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

This may be the most unintentionally funny/ironic statements I've ever seen here.

It's is basically the left's open and unanswered question to conservatives for at least the past eight years. Thoughts?

I don't paint with a wide brush Gene.  I asked HIM why HE seems to hate people he doesn't know.  Not why he hates large groups of people such as Republicans.  He goes around calling people he's never met idiots and freaks.  Of course he's not the only one here that does that but I'm engaging with him.  I hope that makes sense to you.  

28 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I don't paint with a wide brush Gene.  I asked HIM why HE seems to hate people he doesn't know.  Not why he hates large groups of people such as Republicans.  He goes around calling people he's never met idiots and freaks.  Of course he's not the only one here that does that but I'm engaging with him.  I hope that makes sense to you.  

Yeah, ok. It is an interesting question though!

I think the answer is xenophobia, with a wide brush. Statistics don't apply to individuals, and you seem pretty tolerant fella from what I've seen over the years. No hard feelings.

10 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Yeah, ok. It is an interesting question though!

I think the answer is xenophobia, with a wide brush. Statistics don't apply to individuals, and you seem pretty tolerant fella from what I've seen over the years. No hard feelings.

***** off Gene.........

But seriously I understand what you're saying.  Hypocrisy abounds here...BIG TIME.  We are all hypocrites at some point some by the minute some by the year.  My main point is when you direct your anger at people you have never, and likely will never, meet you come across as someone with issues.  I've always said hate is a strong word.  And we've all at one point say we hate something or someone but damn when your whole persona is based on hate like Billy's it's sad and kind of disconcerting.   I have yet to see him even try to hold a "normal" conversation with anyone here. Never a sense of humor, compassion or empathy.   It's just angst angst angst.  Must be a Gen Xer.  

Edited by Chef Jim

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

***** off Gene.........

But seriously I understand what you're saying.  Hypocrisy abounds here...BIG TIME.  We are all hypocrites at some point some by the minute some by the year.  My main point is when you direct your anger at people you have never, and likely will never, meet you come across as someone with issues.  I've always said hate is a strong word.  And we've all at one point say we hate something or someone but damn when your whole persona is based on hate like Billy's it's sad and kind of disconcerting.   I have yet to see him even try to hold a "normal" conversation with anyone here. Never a sense of humor, compassion or empathy.   It's just angst angst angst.  Must be a Gen Xer.  

Hey, I'm a Gen Xer!

Everybody's here for the argument for the most part, which of course means that it's not likely to get all warm and fuzzy when you disagree on the fundamentals to begin with. I mean I'm in the middle of a ***** you posting frenzy because of my sports weekend. People are looking for a good fight! 😂 personally, I'm definitely not looking to get overly hostile or personal with anyone, but it happens. This place is insane.

14 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Hey, I'm a Gen Xer!

Everybody's here for the argument for the most part, which of course means that it's not likely to get all warm and fuzzy when you disagree on the fundamentals to begin with. I mean I'm in the middle of a ***** you posting frenzy because of my sports weekend. People are looking for a good fight! 😂 personally, I'm definitely not looking to get overly hostile or personal with anyone, but it happens. This place is insane.

Yeah I was pretty sure you were a Gen Xer.   Can spot you whiners a mile away.  ;) 

Sure we're all here for a good fight but also a good debate.  I'm given ***** here all the time for asking questions.  That is the fundamental aspect of a good debate.  Bring your point and be prepared to answer questions as to why/how you came to your conclusion(s).  

And dude.  As everyone knows I gave up on the Bills over 5 years ago.  I pretty much gave up on all sports this past year.  It's ***** awesome.  Yes I watched the Bills game today.  10 years ago I would have broken something.  Today?  Laughed......