The Doom of the Republican Party is in the Nomination .

T master

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Sure seemed as you melted down.  I was wanting to have an adult conversation.  Instead of working through and proving your point thereby proving me wrong you resorted to name calling.  And it appears to be part is you M.O. as you continue here.  Get back to me when you can debate like an adult and leave out the name calling. It’s not a good look Ned. 

Carry on…..

I would think if you were actually debating him you'd have to actually make a point of your own.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I would think if you were actually debating him you'd have to actually make a point of your own.

I was working on it but then is wigged out.  

And if you look REAL closely you see I was making a point. 

Edited by Chef Jim

On 11/15/2022 at 10:37 AM, Chef Jim said:

That the budget was not all Clinton’s doing. 

It was and you can't handle the heat.  You need to get out of the kitchen.....  😨

Now tell us why since WW2 the economy does better under Dem presidents.  Let's hear your chess move.

Edited by nedboy7

14 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

It was and you can't handle the heat.  You need to get out of the kitchen.....  😨

Now tell us why since WW2 the economy does better under Dem presidents.  Let's hear your chess move.

Explain how it was all Clinton’s doing. 

To your second question.  That’s a great question.  My reply is that in my mind it’s better to look at who controlled the House and Senate and how the economy performed under them.  The President isn’t Omnipotent and our government was designed that way.  Now if the economy performed better under Democrat Congresses we’ll need to look into it.  

And just so you’re clear I am not a fan of Republicans either.  

Edited by Chef Jim