GDT Thread! It’s here - ELECTION “SEASON” 2022 will conclude in 2023

Anyone still riding with Trump after tonight is a Democrats best friend. 

Two of his party adversaries beat the **** out of their opponents in DeSantis & Kemp.   Meanwhile, his dumpster fire candidates are likely heading to a runoff in GA, getting smoked by a vulnerable Dem in NH and currently running at a 90% chance to lose to a dude who can’t even hold a conversation in PA. 

Oh, and his first statement of the night is attacking a …. Republican, Joe O’Dea

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Two of his party adversaries beat the **** out of their opponents in DeSantis & Kemp.   Meanwhile, his dumpster fire candidates are likely heading to a runoff in GA, getting smoked by a vulnerable Dem in NH and currently running at a 90% chance to lose to a dude who can’t even hold a conversation in PA. 

Oh, and his first statement of the night is attacking a …. Republican, Joe O’Dea

Trump is trash.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

He’s pissed that O’Dea ran away from him. So he’ll blame O’Dea’s loss on not sucking up to Trump. Truth is Trump ain’t popular here. Even Trump Country (western CO) finds Boebert struggling to hang on. 

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

He’s pissed that O’Dea ran away from him. So he’ll blame O’Dea’s loss on not sucking up to Trump. Truth is Trump ain’t popular here. Even Trump Country (western CO) finds Boebert struggling to hang on. 

Agreed, Trump is such a piece of trash that he doesn't care about anything, not America, not policies, just Trump.  The dude is a Democrat in nature.

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Dems did an amazing job of gaslighting people, I’ve gotta hand it to them.  It’s admirable, in a way.

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Huh. Looks like the angry folks live up in Lassen County.  Or is that your Libertarian side showing?  

Perhaps people who hate the government that knows nothing of their lives yet wants to tell them how to live would like to break away.  Check out the sagebrush war.

I agree with you most of the time, and I think our politics are very close to one another, but you suffer from ego.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Trump is weird where he has a chance to win the Rust Belt states like PA, MI, WI but also has a high chance of losing states R’s shouldn’t lose in a General like Georgia and Arizona. 

Regardless.. Tonight should be a wake up call to a lot of people that DeSantis, or even Youngkin, are the future … not a dude who’s all about himself. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Demongyz said:

Perhaps people who hate the government that knows nothing of their lives yet wants to tell them how to live would like to break away.  Check out the sagebrush war.

I agree with you most of the time, and I think our politics are very close to one another, but you suffer from ego.

I’d give you a retort but I have no idea what your trying to say in your first sentence. You guys speak a different language up there. 🙄

Just now, Doc said:

More like the people of Pennsylvania are stupid. 

Anyone who votes before any debates is either a partisan voter (which is fine) or an idiot (which is not fine) and judging by narratives coming out of PA, there’s a lot of idiots who regret their vote. 

PA voted for Trump because he was “one of us”… Fetterman has that same appeal.  

Policy/Functionality be damned, we just want big goofballs who we’d have a drink with.  

Don’t really have much respect for that electorate at the moment.  

6 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

BTW it was the Sagebrush Rebellion 

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

People don’t like carpetbaggers. I think the Oz is a NJ resident thing was a killer. And Trump delivered the nutcase loser Mastriano in the Gov race. 

But they like people who have actual brain damage?  Yup like I said, stupid.