Why Democrats Should Never Have Power Anywhere

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I think this is a good opportunity to take a step back from the rhetoric and the claims being made solely for the purpose of activating people and look at what is actually happening with trans children. While puberty blockers are used as treatment, surgery for minors is very rare. Puberty blockers are also temporary and reversible. They are used on non-trans kids who enter puberty too early as well.

Here is some helpful reading on what is actually happening in transgender care:

The rhetoric around transgender youth is intentionally charged and designed to elicit an emotional reaction before we stop and really think about it. What people on the left are generally advocating for is to let children who experience this issue receive the treatment recommended by the major groups of medical experts like the American Academy of Pediatrics.

However, this is being intentionally spun to activate people who honestly believe that the Democratic Party is trying to help pedophiles prey on children. That's obviously ludicrous but it is sad that some actually believe it.

1. i agree this issue is being used as a lightning rod. its probably a good idea to not promote things like drag book reading during a time when alot is surrounding it. but that delicious virtue light is just so warming libs cant help themselves. 

2. i have no doubt a ton of medical studies will be all for "helping kids transition". u appreciate you providing info for your argument but you have to know. its going to be real hard to filter this info because the same corporations who produce it are the ones who stand to make billions off the lifetime prescriptions and costly surguries. I'd think after the lies told about vax studies one would be very leary of this situation. i have a science degree and am embarrassed by what has been done to destroy its lagitimacy but its well earned. i will read your studies and correct any info i post if i see merit.

3 since we are taking a step back then I'd still like you to answer my question. is trans a mental disorder? i think its apparent. if it is then why in any capacity are leftists promoting it, especially to impressionable children. as i stated there are tons of mental disorders and very rarely do we demand everyone accept it and normalize it. your anorexic? well that's normal. everyone please tell this person they are a fat disgusting human so they feel comfortable about their binge purge cycles. as you roll your eyes please explain the difference as they both end up being very damaging if not recognized as a disorder and treated as such.

i think you want to be logical but you automatically dismiss right wing talking points which is why you give off the impression trans therapy and meds do not come with MAJOR issues that are ireversable. pubity blockers can leave people sterile. horror stories of surgeries exist. how many tomboys did you know growing up. how many phases did you go in and out of. EVERYONE should be against children being introduced to this. drag book reads are not innocent. if the right was pushing bible studies in public schools and it just so happened men caring crosses with thorn crowns showed up at libraries for story time. i bet you wouldn't defend that as just a character like daffy duck. its not genuine.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Democrats for the most part make for terrible administrators.  They are ok if their whole day is having lunch, discussing policy, and tweeting thoughts, but if the job requires running a government administration like a state or city, where you need the streets consistently safe and swept, you should always vote Republican. 

Republican-held cities don't descend into the level of chaos you see in Philadelphia, Baltimore, San Francisco, Portland or LA.    Your local mayor can't appoint people to the Supreme Court or do anything about abortion.  What they can do is fight the crime and decay.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh. The children. You don't care about children.  

This isn't sexualizing children, right?

Fge_2QPWAAAHfzm?format=png&name=small

Oh, but you don't mind the parents of these children, right?

FUkLGZBX0AI6B-Z?format=jpg&name=small

FT9QU8EWUAA5NXP?format=jpg&name=small

Fgl9jk2UYAA1aUO?format=png&name=small

Any drag queens on there?

FfXn3TdaMAUP0op?format=jpg&name=small

Pedophilia has no particular party but besides the top photo which is from a awful show that was somehow allowed to be created just for groomers and has nothing to do with the republicans, the second picture isn’t good with scantily clad strippers  but the rest aren’t really showing anything other than a cuss word on a flag how do those relate? 

See there you worked on adding a bit of truth but then padded your post with nonsense, hoping no one would call you out on it.

As for that list that’s bad, but as I said pedophilia has no party, can you compare that list to known democratic pedophiles?

13 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Unwilling to say media bias in favor of left. Noted. 

Wtf does it matter?  Conservatives watch their stations and progressives watch theirs.  Yes there are considerably more that lean left but fox has quite a bit more viewers so it levels out mostly.

It's all bad.  Unfortunately the opinion shows are the most popular so not much will change.   Just look at how many rightness here are on their knees for Tucker.

3 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

1. i agree this issue is being used as a lightning rod. its probably a good idea to not promote things like drag book reading during a time when alot is surrounding it. but that delicious virtue light is just so warming libs cant help themselves. 

2. i have no doubt a ton of medical studies will be all for "helping kids transition". u appreciate you providing info for your argument but you have to know. its going to be real hard to filter this info because the same corporations who produce it are the ones who stand to make billions off the lifetime prescriptions and costly surguries. I'd think after the lies told about vax studies one would be very leary of this situation. i have a science degree and am embarrassed by what has been done to destroy its lagitimacy but its well earned. i will read your studies and correct any info i post if i see merit.

3 since we are taking a step back then I'd still like you to answer my question. is trans a mental disorder? i think its apparent. if it is then why in any capacity are leftists promoting it, especially to impressionable children. as i stated there are tons of mental disorders and very rarely do we demand everyone accept it and normalize it. your anorexic? well that's normal. everyone please tell this person they are a fat disgusting human so they feel comfortable about their binge purge cycles. as you roll your eyes please explain the difference as they both end up being very damaging if not recognized as a disorder and treated as such.

i think you want to be logical but you automatically dismiss right wing talking points which is why you give off the impression trans therapy and meds do not come with MAJOR issues that are ireversable. pubity blockers can leave people sterile. horror stories of surgeries exist. how many tomboys did you know growing up. how many phases did you go in and out of. EVERYONE should be against children being introduced to this. drag book reads are not innocent. if the right was pushing bible studies in public schools and it just so happened men caring crosses with thorn crowns showed up at libraries for story time. i bet you wouldn't defend that as just a character like daffy duck. its not genuine.

I am not a medical expert, but what I've read from professional organizations like the AMA and APA is that while being trans itself is not a mental disorder, gender dysphoria is a psychological condition that many (but not all) transgender people experience.

All medical treatments have risks and side effects. The risks of puberty blockers are grossly overstated in the media. Additionally, when considering the risks of treatment, we should also consider the risks of non-treatment. Transgender children are at very high risk for self-harm or suicide. A very small risk of a reversible treatment to prevent those outcomes is a no-brainer for a lot of families.

I think that transgender issues are more akin to being gay than something like anorexia. In your example, it seems like you might think it's wrong to be accepting of gay people. I'm not sure if you hold those beliefs but I think there's room for discussion on what are things that society should be ok with and what they shouldn't. Personally, accepting kids for who they are, supporting them with love and recommended care, and working to avoid self-harm or suicide seems pretty reasonable to me.

Once again, drag is not trans. I know I keep using this example, but it's the simplest way to explain it: people who dress up as a children's character for birthday entertainment are not necessarily furries. (And yes, drag performers are usually paid for their work).

While there are risque drag performances, shows for kids are essentially the same as hiring a clown to perform at a children's birthday party. Some people might not like it (clowns are creepy), but it's not encouraging kids to become clowns.

18 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Wtf does it matter?  Conservatives watch their stations and progressives watch theirs.  Yes there are considerably more that lean left but fox has quite a bit more viewers so it levels out mostly.

It's all bad.  Unfortunately the opinion shows are the most popular so not much will change.   Just look at how many rightness here are on their knees for Tucker.

Two years ago the media marched in lockstep on the Hunter laptop story. Had they done honest reporting there’s a good chance things would have turned out differently, for good and bad, in any number of ways. That’s wtf it matters. 

22 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Pedophilia has no particular party but besides the top photo which is from a awful show that was somehow allowed to be created just for groomers and has nothing to do with the republicans, the second picture isn’t good with scantily clad strippers  but the rest aren’t really showing anything other than a cuss word on a flag how do those relate? 

See there you worked on adding a bit of truth but then padded your post with nonsense, hoping no one would call you out on it.

As for that list that’s bad, but as I said pedophilia has no party, can you compare that list to known democratic pedophiles?

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones - go worry about your own party and stop being Christopher Rico’s simp.

Embarrassing, eh?

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones - go worry about your own party and stop being Christopher Rico’s simp.

Embarrassing, eh?

Not really you’re a just a clown on this board that is routinely intellectually abused. We get it, it’s your job just to bash republicans but it’s transparent what you are doing.

• Vomit 1

5 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Not really you’re a just a clown on this board that is routinely intellectually abused. We get it, it’s your job just to bash republicans but it’s transparent what you are doing.

lmao - go back to your safe place precious. You wouldn’t be responding to my comments if you weren’t threatened by facts. 

34 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Two years ago the media marched in lockstep on the Hunter laptop story. Had they done honest reporting there’s a good chance things would have turned out differently, for good and bad, in any number of ways. That’s wtf it matters. 

What things would turn out differently?  This obsession with Hunter freaking Biden is absurd.    He's not an elected official.  Who cares?  If it comes out he did wrong arrest appropriately anyone that did wrong.  

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

What things would turn out differently?  This obsession with Hunter freaking Biden is absurd.    He's not an elected official.  Who cares?  If it comes out he did wrong arrest appropriately anyone that did wrong.  

Not surprising the larger point is lost on you. It’s got nothing to do with Hunter Biden. It’s got to do with an overwhelming segment of mainstream media working to tilt the scales in favor of an ideology. You are ok with it. I find that discouraging but carry on. 

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Not surprising the larger point is lost on you. It’s got nothing to do with Hunter Biden. It’s got to do with an overwhelming segment of mainstream media working to tilt the scales in favor of an ideology. You are ok with it. I find that discouraging but carry on. 

Does not matter - the most corrupt President in our lifetime had no chance. 

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Oh come on Ron! Nobody’s on their knees here….but thanks whatever sort of reference you inferred! It’s an OPINION show. Only you and your left worshipping friends feel threatened by it. Don’t watch it if you don’t want to. 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh. The children. You don't care about children.  

This isn't sexualizing children, right?

Fge_2QPWAAAHfzm?format=png&name=small

Oh, but you don't mind the parents of these children, right?

FUkLGZBX0AI6B-Z?format=jpg&name=small

FT9QU8EWUAA5NXP?format=jpg&name=small

Fgl9jk2UYAA1aUO?format=png&name=small

Any drag queens on there?

FfXn3TdaMAUP0op?format=jpg&name=small

I agree- those beauty pageants always creeped me out…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I agree- those beauty pageants always creeped me out…

Leave it to BillStime to post an example of something that creeps everyone out as a reason to support something else that creeps everyone out! 😂😂😂

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh come on Ron! Nobody’s on their knees here….but thanks whatever sort of reference you inferred! It’s an OPINION show. Only you and your left worshipping friends feel threatened by it. Don’t watch it if you don’t want to. 

A lot of people get their own opinions there.   That's the problem.   It's not limited to the right but I suspect it's worse.  Especially with the elderly.   

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

A lot of people get their own opinions there.   That's the problem.   It's not limited to the right but I suspect it's worse.  Especially with the elderly.   

That’s true….but they’re still just opinions. You know the old saying: everyone has one. 

The real problem is not opinion shows. The problem is news shows with clear bias. 

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

yea because leftards never obsessed over trumps kids - stfu

the difference? joke's kid is guilty on all counts, while all the stuff about 

the trumps kids was usual lefty lies and delusion.

Edited by Albwan